forum

One Republic - All The Right Moves (Receptor Remix)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Pituophis
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
UchiganeNiigata
Ok so I'm not going to do a full mod until the map is done, so let me give you some advice to get started first.

As for the timing of the map the offset should be at 17340 (that's where your first note starts)
Also don't change the BPM multiplier so often; only do it when it fits the music (faster at kiai sections, slower at the slower sections, etc.)
01:18:398 - No break here, doesn't seem to make too much sense to have a break here (unless you just skipped the section and will map later)
02:15:575 - A break here would be more appropriate
Also be more consistent with your note placement, don't skip beats at parts where you were already mapping every beat.
You might want to hitsound as you go because it will be a pain to go back to it and hitsound it later.
Topic Starter
Pituophis

UchiganeNiigata wrote:

Ok so I'm not going to do a full mod until the map is done, so let me give you some advice to get started first.

As for the timing of the map the offset should be at 17340 (that's where your first note starts) Done
Also don't change the BPM multiplier so often; only do it when it fits the music (faster at kiai sections, slower at the slower sections, etc.) I'm going to decrease the number of slider speed changes, and change the 0.75x to 0.85x, but I was trying to do the speed changes to the vocals.
01:18:398 - No break here, doesn't seem to make too much sense to have a break here (unless you just skipped the section and will map later)Will map later
02:15:575 - A break here would be more appropriate I liked this section :( but a single 6 second break in it might not be enough so I'll probably make it a break :(
Also be more consistent with your note placement, don't skip beats at parts where you were already mapping every beat. Are you talking about where there is a beat during the sliders? I was trying to map those to vocals but I'll probably change it
You might want to hitsound as you go because it will be a pain to go back to it and hitsound it later. I know, my least favorite part about mapping
Thanks!