forum

Azure's graphic shop!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Azure-Edge
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ Welcome to my little graphic shop! Hope you enjoy your stay here!We are Currently Open for any request!(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

I'm a bit new to the graphic arts, such as signature making, but hey, I guess I'm good enough to make a shop? So yea, here it is.So, here are my examples of what I will offer at this shop. I offer Pokemon Sprites of your OC, whether it be a trainer sprite or a Mug-Shot, Signature/Banners, and avatars. I do not find renders. Your request will be denied if you do not provide a render.I do realize that the signatures are a bit too big, so I'll make better examples later. Don't PM me or rush me to get a request, I'll finish it sooner or later.

• Examples!
    These are Pokemon Trainers.

These are Pokemon Mug-Shots.

Here are my Signatures, and avatars. I know that it isn't up to size, but I'll make better examples in the near future!

I experimented with the signature size, so this is the first example of it. I guess it went well, haha.

[list:1337](づ。◕‿‿◕。)づSo yea, here's the request form.(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
Name- You're username
Request- State your request (Font Color, Background,Size, Render, Size,Etc.)
Details- Details about your OC, or your request in general(Specific Background?)
Other- Any tips? Share them here! (Constructive Criticism helps a lot!
Aomi
Good luck.
Avatars are 128 x 128, but you're better off using 173 x 173 just for the sake of having more space to work in.
Banners are 622 x 192 and signatures are usually 650 x 140, but you can make them bigger or smaller if you'd like.
DJ Yuu
good luck :)
Raisha Millenia
Good luck!
-SayaKai
Goodluck!!
LigerZero
GL

Good Luck :D :D :D
Daichi Shinku
GLHF!
LeStalker