forum

For brutality to conquer this game \ [ T ] /

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kernaus
Hi, i'm Crysterion, you don't know me, and that's cool ! Cuz it's exactly why i'm making this topic.

Sooo, many things i could say about me, but i'll keep it simple.

Let's start with IRL stuff

I'm a 18 y/o french guy who plays video games, but like, i play way too much video games.
Beside that, i'm a musician, i used to play drums but i quit for bass 2 years ago. I like brutal stuff. but like, really brutal stuff. Here's an example of what i listen to : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ecyzVFLAJU

I weight 95 kg and i like drinking beer, got badass long messy hair, dressed all in black n stuff.

Now for the IG part :

I'm historically a semi proffesionnal Counter Strike : Source player. So, yeah, my favorite games are competitive games, CS above all.
I started osu 3 years ago with a friend, just for fun, and stopped playing because i wasn't really interested. I came back in April and started playing osu!mania mode and got really hooked on it.

I'm not really good, but i just keep playing because... well, that's fun.

My goal in Osu is : learning mapping so i can bring some brutal stuff upon this game, because i feel like the game really lacks some heavy metal maps.

Well, i think that's all there is to say, leave questions below if you feel like you want to know more. And you can also send me your Steam Account if you want to play games with me, i currently play CSGO, Skullgirls and stuff...

Cya
Faust
Yes, I agree that osu! needs more rock/metal.
EshkushMeh xD
Hello~ Welcome to the forums! :3

Crysterion wrote:

My goal in Osu is : learning mapping so i can bring some brutal stuff upon this game, because i feel like the game really lacks some heavy metal maps.
Cya
Yup, I agree.
-SayaKai
Welcome to forums and osu!
Lovalyn
Welcome...