forum

[invalid] Command to share scores on a beatmap in chat

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +5
Topic Starter
Ted_the_red
I thought of this one day after many times my freind wanted to see one of my scores. since he doesn't have supporter to show friend leaderboards, I would send him a pushh image of my score everytime, and it has become tiresome to do that so I thought of this.

basicly this would be a command that acts like /np except it fetches the player's score who issued the command on the map difficulty and displays something like this

<map name [difficulty]> <rank> <score> <accuracy> <mods (if any)> <pp(optional)> by <user>

The only thing that I worry about this command is it's spamming potential, but it could be monitored the same way as /np is so you can't constantly spam OMG GUYS LOOK AT THIS SWEET PLAY I JUST MADE over and over again.

also sorry if this has been requested before but I didn't find anything in the search about this idea.

edit: this could be supporter only but that isn't for me to decide
VeilStar
Just FYI, just in case.
You can use SHIFT+F12 to take and upload a screenshot.
Also, you can press F2 at the results screen to export the replay if you want to send him that.
Topic Starter
Ted_the_red

VeilStar wrote:

You can use SHIFT+F12 to take and upload a screenshot.
Also, you can press F2 at the results screen to export the replay if you want to send him that.
yes I know this exists, but the point of this command is that it is intergrated into the client. instead of having to open a web browser to look at a screenshot, I can just show my stats in chat quick and easy. The screenshot method just feels vary clunky to me, and I would much rather have an easy and fast way to share scores in game. Im sure many others would too
Bauxe
I can see this being spammed even more than /np

I'd prefer not.
Topic Starter
Ted_the_red

Bauxe wrote:

I can see this being spammed even more than /np
that's why I said that it could be supporter only feature. It would be a little more controlled if you had to have supporter status to use it, but like I said in the OP, that decision isn't for me to decide
Stefan
Bump.

What about this: Instead of a command just put a screenshot link (press by default F12) in the clipboard - since users in fullscreen don't want to tab out they can just paste it directly in the chat. puush works like this.
Deimos

Stefan wrote:

Bump.

What about this: Instead of a command just put a screenshot link (press by default F12) in the clipboard - since users in fullscreen don't want to tab out they can just paste it directly in the chat. puush works like this.
t/28025

hf
Stefan

Deimos wrote:

Stefan wrote:

Bump.

t/28025

hf
Sometimes I am lost without you. :P