forum

Custom healthbar generator -- Now with live preview!

posted
Total Posts
232
Topic Starter
agubelu
>> https://agube.lu/generator <<

Source code in GitHub


-- FAQ --

Oh no something's not working
Please send me a direct message! I'll fix it ASAP. You can also leave an issue in GitHub if you want.

The healthbar color is out of position!
Remove the following files from your skin
  1. scorebar-ki
  2. scorebar-kidanger
  3. scorebar-kidanger2
Bara-
This is great
If only I understand how to use those .jar files >.<
xasuma
wow!
this works wonderfully!
thank you!
Topic Starter
agubelu

baraatje123 wrote:

This is great
If only I understand how to use those .jar files >.<
Install Java if you haven't already, then just double click it
-[Jess]-
i use it




the healthbar is a bit similar of the Aesthetic skin


a little suggestion

-add more fonts
-more color
xasuma
actually mine ended up being un-centered http://puu.sh/ifNfD/535dda6ada.jpg
any ideas why? (i dont know skinning)
Haskorion

xasuma wrote:

actually mine ended up being un-centered http://puu.sh/ifNfD/535dda6ada.jpg
any ideas why? (i dont know skinning)
delete scorebar-marker.png from your skin.
Topic Starter
agubelu

-[Jess]- wrote:

i use it

[img*]http://puu.sh/ifMNj.jpg[/img]


the healthbar is a bit similar of the Aesthetic skin


a little suggestion

-add more fonts
-more color
Yep, those two are in my to-do list. I want to add a font picker too.
-Epice
Good idea, want to try it,
What shall I do, to get one of these Scorebars? :(
Topic Starter
agubelu

-Epice wrote:

Good idea, want to try it,
What shall I do, to get one of these Scorebars? :(
Looks like you are trying to open it as a compressed file.

Install Java if you don't have it. If you do, right click it and select "Run as -> Java(TM) Platform SE Binary"



By the way, I have implemented the font selector thingie. Will update tonight.
Haskorion
https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Osu!:Rules

Forum-wide Rules point 8:
Advertisements and referral links are also not allowed. We can't stop you from privately linking someone (e.g. a friend) via a referral, but posting them publicly on the forums (be it a thread, post, or signature) is forbidden.

Can you upload to puush or mediafire and do NOT USE SHORTENERS?

Shorteners are generally considered as advertisment and may lead to malicious sites. So please use a direct link.
Topic Starter
agubelu

Haskorion wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Osu!:Rules

Forum-wide Rules point 8:
Advertisements and referral links are also not allowed. We can't stop you from privately linking someone (e.g. a friend) via a referral, but posting them publicly on the forums (be it a thread, post, or signature) is forbidden.

Can you upload to puush or mediafire and do NOT USE SHORTENERS?

Shorteners are generally considered as advertisment and may lead to malicious sites. So please use a direct link.
fixed
Adhana
Topic Starter
agubelu
Updated to v0.2

Poijo wrote:

Maybe add customizable text instead of your forced username?

[If that works, that is]
Done! :oops:
Mahogany
Very nice, OP! You picked a pretty sweet lifebar to do it with too.

Gonna check this out...whenever I'm bothered enough to play again.
Kaienyuu
Nice one mate, worked fine for me. Saves me the hassle of putting together a scorebar on my own, thanks.
Trident
Whenever I try to run it I get this.
http://puu.sh/iglKx/91c8c9fff8.png
Do I maybe need to update Java?

Edit: I updated Java and that did the trick it works now.
Arusamour
Can you make it possible so you can input any color you want, maybe like an custom RGB option?
Korakov
where's the location of this healthbar lol, i can't find it :/

fixed, found it on Downloads lol, nice one mate, really like it.
SomeFinnishAnon
I really like this :D
Though an option to have multiple colors in one bar would be nice, for example:
low hp: red, hp 50% hp: yellow, max hp: blue
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply