forum

SKIN: End of Game Screen

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
ROMaster2
This should be useful for awp as well, he could use (Noise Erased!)

The moment you finish a Beatmap, there is a display screen showing an image like "COMPLETE!".

Could go with a sound too.

I'd use for my Brawl skin to say "TIME" or "GAME", which ever I end up picking.
awp
Hmm, I see what you mean. This can haphazardly be accomplished by using the ranking screen in some situations, but it'd be neat. I'd make use of it for my TWEWY skin.
LuigiHann
Maybe something like the "Mission Complete" in EBA and Ouendan. Of course, mostly people just skip those scenes...
RemmyX25

LuigiHann wrote:

Maybe something like the "Mission Complete" in EBA and Ouendan. Of course, mostly people just skip those scenes...
I dont. I love hearing "Misson Complete" and whatever the Ouendan say at the end. Makes me feel accomplished, even if i dont get a high score.
RogueHiyru
it's also a decent way of letting people know theres no sudden last second note coming up -_-

i so 2nd this.
awp
Score disappears when the song's done.
Dark Deception_old
Something off of Jet Set Radio Future would be great!
Metroid
that be cool I also wanna hear the cheering of people when you go into results and how the numbers calculate 1 by 1 and then your rank appears like the actual EBA game.
awp

Metroid wrote:

that be cool I also wanna hear the cheering of people when you go into results and how the numbers calculate 1 by 1 and then your rank appears like the actual EBA game.
You just missed this thread.

applause.wav is already there; this is asking for a "you cleared the map" image before going to the ranking screen.