forum

M2U & NICODE - Myosotis (feat. Guriri & Lucy)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-kevincela-
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on lunedì 25 novembre 2019 at 08:36:21

Artist: M2U & NICODE
Title: Myosotis (feat. Guriri & Lucy)
Source: Deemo
Tags: rayark Nhawak Pappy dubstep piano K_i_a_i kiai Priti Symphonic Dubstep Kawa Taeyang Mao Kyubey toybot Irreversible byfar EvilElvis ktgster Natteke desu Avena
BPM: 160
Filesize: 23129kb
Play Time: 02:10
Difficulties Available:
  1. Elvis' Expert (5,32 stars, 524 notes)
  2. Expert (4,98 stars, 473 notes)
  3. Hard (3,55 stars, 281 notes)
  4. Irreversible's Easy (2,1 stars, 105 notes)
  5. Irreversible's Hard (3,11 stars, 210 notes)
  6. K i A i's Insane (4,65 stars, 373 notes)
  7. ktgster's Insane (4,45 stars, 434 notes)
  8. Kyubey's Normal (2,46 stars, 225 notes)
  9. Mao's Easy (1,88 stars, 139 notes)
  10. Nhappy's Easy (1,5 stars, 99 notes)
  11. Normal (2,33 stars, 192 notes)
  12. Priti's Extra (5,88 stars, 511 notes)
  13. Taeyang's Extra (5,71 stars, 583 notes)
  14. toyfaR's Hyper (3,46 stars, 323 notes)
Download: M2U & NICODE - Myosotis (feat. Guriri & Lucy)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
YES? YES!
(i wonder if i'll somehow manage to finish all these maps)

sb by Kawa
Buttercup
can I do an easy diff?
hi
Pappy

Nhawak wrote:

can I do an easy diff?
hi
can i collab with him?
hi
Topic Starter
-kevincela-
@Nhawak: sure! Thanks for the bg as well, though i prefer this one atm :)
@Pappy: pls :)
Len
woo
Pho
01:38:265 (1,2,3,1) -lol

Good luck with this set, will await the result :oops:
Kyouren
-kevincela- vs. Pho = Who win?
Topic Starter
-kevincela-

Pho wrote:

01:38:265 (1,2,3,1) -lol

Good luck with this set, will await the result :oops:
That's what i thought about while mapping this part as well, even though i think it works pretty good here because of the speedup of the following slider accompanied by the change of the tone of the song which wouldn't have been rendered properly without the jump :P
Sun Rainbow
M2U & NICODE feat. Guriri & Lucy
Topic Starter
-kevincela-
Should be okay now, thanks for pointing out!
Sun Rainbow

-kevincela- wrote:

Should be okay now, thanks for pointing out!
Go for it!~ :)
Like Magnolia and MyosotisI want to sing it
Gezrard
Hey there. I mostly play mania and have experimented a bit with mapping mania. Not sure I have the skill to create a full set of maps, and I wouldn't know where to start with standard mode/ backgrounds etc. Was wondering if you were willing for me to map a mania version of this song, without being sure I guess would be about 2* difficulty. Not sure about etiquette either in this community, but apologies if this request is inappropriate.
Thanks!
KUURAhoshi
Ahah +87% my score on this song,
The dubstep part is soooo annoying, rip my thumb ><

No kudosu,

Add "dubstep" and "piano" to the tags ?
Topic Starter
-kevincela-
Added both the tags. Thanks! :3

@Gezrard: I would map mania diffs if i was experienced with it, unfortunately I haven't mapped almost anything mania-related so I don't feel comfortable in making these diffs by myself :\
K i A i
Can I ask you to make my Insane diff which already made put in your mapset?
I'll remove/change all of unrankable things.

this is my map : http://osu.ppy.sh/s/319767
Topic Starter
-kevincela-
I would gladly accept your offer, if it wasn't for the fact that there are also other gders who asked me to have a gd in my set as well x.x
In case I somehow manage to get another diff added along with the ones who are going to be added as well then I'll contact you, if not I guess i won't really be able to accept it orz
Gezrard

-kevincela- wrote:

@Gezrard: I would map mania diffs if i was experienced with it, unfortunately I haven't mapped almost anything mania-related so I don't feel comfortable in making these diffs by myself :\
I was actually requesting to make a mania difficulty myself to add on to your .. mapset (?), but knowing now you don't play the mode yourself- and that I am not very experienced with this, I completely understand if you're not so keen on the idea. Saw your map being played on twitch the other day along with another 100 viewers. Good luck / enjoy
K i A i

-kevincela- wrote:

I would gladly accept your offer, if it wasn't for the fact that there are also other gders who asked me to have a gd in my set as well x.x
In case I somehow manage to get another diff added along with the ones who are going to be added as well then I'll contact you, if not I guess i won't really be able to accept it orz

Ok, thx for your reply ;3
Avena
Crazy diff incoming :3
Buttercup
hello
can you update our easy?
http://puu.sh/iz32P/91c832ee5f.rar
thanks
I remapped my part, changed the diff name, hitsounded (identical to normal diff (or almost)) and added the combo colour (identical to priti's diff?) nice bg
thank you
show more