forum

Triangles?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mistaspiffy
i was wondering if anyone had a sample of just triangles like the ones that they use in the starting screen for the game, the reason why i need them is for my background, i just feel it would look alot nicer if it had some sweet triangles but i have no idea how i would go about getting that sort of thing other than adding in every single triangle myself and that would take forever so i would really appreciate it if someone could give me some sort of triangle texture.

Here is my background for reference.

https://imgur-archive.ppy.sh/0hIPq82.jpg

As you can see it is very simple are kinda boring.

(Btw im sorry if something like this was already posted or i am putting this in the wrong place, couldnt really find anything on it)
lit120
That will only work for supporter when it comes to customized triangles. Btw, not just a triangle will do for that tbh. I've seen a random shape as triangle.png
Topic Starter
Mistaspiffy

lit120 wrote:

That will only work for supporter when it comes to customized triangles. Btw, not just a triangle will do for that tbh. I've seen a random shape as triangle.png
Well im not looking for an in game background, its something for my desktop or to share with others just to have that osu look all over my computer
Nathanael
A texture pattern should be good enough.
Temporarily placing it here.

Topic Starter
Mistaspiffy

Nathanael wrote:

A texture pattern should be good enough.
Temporarily placing it here.

It definately helps but i just wish there was a bigger texture, that ones quite small and hard to scale and make it look right
troke
anyone i need pattern for Triangle like this
OsuMe65

-Troke- wrote:

anyone i need pattern for Triangle like this
http://puu.sh/i8cKc.zip<----- Give that archive to the guy who designed that banner.

--------------------------------------------------

As for the triangles in that pic, seems like there's a sorcery behind that.