forum

x

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
minikins
x
_-INFECTED
You don't really need flashy things, if its confortable go with it. Can't really help you with the mouse, but there are a lot of good keyboards not too expensive
1- Avoid razer, a lot of comlpains have been showing up because of the quality
2-Choose the switches that you feel confortable (Not only for what others say)
3-You can look up on the forum for some keyboards topics, for what i see there are more CM, steelseries and razer aswell. ( For what i see this are the most commons)
Raniemi
For mouse - G402 or G502
DeletedUser_3905941
Well, we need to know how big your hand is, what grip you use etc.
And for the keyboard, you can just buy any with cherry reds as switch if that's your desired choice. Personally, I would desolder my cherry mx switches and replace them with the more superior Gateron switches, but that's you can even find them in stock anywhere.
Look for major keyboard brands, and see what type you want, tenkeyless or not.
ZenithPhantasm

Raniemi wrote:

For mouse - G402 or G502
He wants flashy lights so G303
Deva
Just buy cheapest ones so you could make fun of noobs with expensive keyboard/mouse/tablet/whatever
cheaptricks
For mouse, you could try the Logitech G400s. I have it and it's really great for osu and has a very nice sensor. For keyboards, you could buy CM Storm Quickfire, which has very good build quality for a reasonable price. If you want higher end mechanical keyboards, you could go for Ducky or Filco.
ZenithPhantasm

cheaptricks wrote:

For mouse, you could try the Logitech G400s. I have it and it's really great for osu and has a very nice sensor. For keyboards, you could buy CM Storm Quickfire, which has very good build quality for a reasonable price. If you want higher end mechanical keyboards, you could go for Ducky or Filco.
G400S has input lag due to a firmware that forces the 3090 to scale up to 4000 dpi which introduced even more smoothing to mitigate the jitter from pushing the sensor beyond what it was specified for.
The Gambler
If you want a 3-key mech for osu only, go for this:
t/273915

If you want a full size, CM Storm shouldn't hurt, though I prefer a Rapid over the TK for ergo purposes (Rapid is slimmer than TK, though TK has backlighting)

Mouse wise, determine your desired grip first. Flawless sensors can come later.
-SayaKai

HK_ wrote:

Just buy cheapest ones so you could make fun of noobs with expensive keyboard/mouse/tablet/whatever
this guy.
I Give Up
Filco Ninja Majestouch 2 has my favourite key caps, but no lights on them. So you might go for CM Storm QuickFire TK Red Switch.

As for mouse it depends on your play style. You have to consider grip, sensitivity and mouse size/weight.
-Maus-
Razer Blackwidow Chroma because it has a rainbow option for lights
The Gambler

Transformau5 wrote:

You're forgetting K70 RGB, SteelSeries M800 and Logitech G910 for rainbow options too.
ZenithPhantasm

dagambler999 wrote:

Transformau5 wrote:

You're forgetting K70 RGB, SteelSeries M800 and Logitech G910 for rainbow options too.
dung eater
Razer has some good mice. Better do some research on mice before picking one to buy.

Steelseries 6Gv2 is a good keyboard and pretty affordable for a mech.
The Gambler

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

I mentioned it already. The mechanical is referred to as the M800, while the rubberdome is referred to as the M600.
ZenithPhantasm

dagambler999 wrote:

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

I mentioned it already. The mechanical is referred to as the M800, while the rubberdome is referred to as the M600.
For some reason I read it as Chroma. Wtf is with my eyes today.