forum

Do you like chromakey on osu! streams/videos?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
KatouMegumi
By my opinion, i like it, i've tested it today:

It's amazing! I seen Niko's stream with that.
You guys using it?
---
P.S. Sorry for my bad English, i am from Russia.
Friendan
Jesus that looks horrible. There is a lot of blackness left over and fading in and out. Most images are saved as bg.png or bg.jpg, i would just do that it I wanted a custom background.
I think deleting your bg.pngs and then setting your osu! home screen wallpaper as the picture you want in game sh'uld work, or it did for me anyways.
Topic Starter
KatouMegumi

Friendan wrote:

Jesus that looks horrible. There is a lot of blackness left over and fading in and out. Most images are saved as bg.png or bg.jpg, i would just do that it I wanted a custom background.
I think deleting your bg.pngs and then setting your osu! home screen wallpaper as the picture you want in game sh'uld work, or it did for me anyways.
But, maps comes unrankable. Aand, replacing each bg to black color is good if you don't have an supptag.
drum drum
Moved to Gameplay & Rankings
Nameless
I'm sorry, but that looks absolutely awful, as Friendan mentioned. Nice try, though. It's not like I'd do much better.
to anyone that uses this
skip to 1:00 in the video :^)
pandaBee
Nice acc
buny
What's a chroma key?

csgo key? I actually have no clue
Topic Starter
KatouMegumi

buny wrote:

What's a chroma key?

csgo key? I actually have no clue
Look.

fizzn1 wrote:

pandaBee wrote:

Nice acc
That accuracy sucks...

fizzn1 wrote:

Nameless wrote:

I'm sorry, but that looks absolutely awful, as Friendan mentioned. Nice try, though. It's not like I'd do much better.
It works beter with skins what are without shades and other similar things. I can say: It works better with -Kamui-. (But remove the lighting.png before using that.)
uberpancake
I like chroma key setups when done well. They make it possible to watch the handcam and gameplay at the same time instead of watching them side by side. For example I found that this video of mine turned out relatively well.

Despite the wonky colours and ugly sliders I thought that doing it this way made for a better video than putting them side by side. What op is trying to use chroma key for I can't really understand though. (sry for shameless self ad)

Here's an even cooler video with it tho
Ziassan
Hmm in the video of the OP post it looks really terrible and I don't understand why anyone would want something like that tbh.
But the example with the mouse is quite nice.
Multtari
Yeah! Tried it yesterday and got it working. Probably going to use in the future too.

trebby
I'd rather watch a normal osu video. That video looks terrible.
Noobsicle
i'm not advertising don't be silly