forum

Omit difficulties when submitting [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
Sometimes, when I make a map, I'll end up submitting one diff, and then make another diff. I stop halfway through, and then I get a mod. I want to submit these changes, so other people can mod the diff that I have completed, but that would mean uploading the difficulty I have not completed, that I was working on, which I wouldn't like.

I'd like an option to not submit certain difficulties upon submitting~. It's nothing major, but it'd be nice.
NotShinta
Supporterating
Derekku
Stop getting WIP mods :V
Gabi
You can move the current diff out of your folder before you upload, and then return it after upload.

Also i'd just like to say this, even if you haven't even put more than 2 notes in your diff, you should still upload it because it's much safer to upload. Besides there is no harm in that?
Feno_old
Support,I guess xD
Not a major issue but it could be nice to have the option to only upload a certain difficulty.
blissfulyoshi
The only use for this that I can see is the one that Gabi suggested, and as pointed out it can be easily worked around.

My biggest problem with this is how do you want this implemented. I really do not want another item that will make menus more complicated than before for such a small gain. As a result, I am not going to support this unless you have a decent way to implement this.
Derekku
Wait... this reminds me of viewtopic.php?f=30&t=19492

"osz2"

I guess I'll deny this until we see exactly what happens with new submission options.

I imagine a small menu coming up that allows one to checkbox which files to submit/restrict uploading.