forum

Dragon Hunters Join Now XD

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
OsuSeulgiDragon
Hello I'm OsuStarDragon and I would like you to be part of our Dragon Hunters Team
(insert my co chief Suncaptured XD)
What's Dragon Hunters
We are a group in making tournaments as simple as that really.But making tournaments will take more time and members to make it work through.And also since most or all of us are in different countries we won't expect everyone being there at the right time so we need a lot of people to manage in any given time.
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for people who will do their role/job and well HELPS. I will not accept people who will just take this in means to be part of something and just won't do their role.And I will not accept people who will insult other people,basically bullies.I want a solid member who can at least do his/her role even if he/she messes up a bit and won't be shy(because how will he/she help if he/she won't answer or suggest)
First of all if you want to be part you need to send your email address to me and I will invite you to Slack since well I can't find any other ya know online chats and something.Second you need to have your roles.Each one of you must have a role to be part of us you can have 2 or more roles but you must be ready to do those roles.Third have a good and positive attitude and remove all those negative side of you out.
So speaking of roles...Let's discuss these 7 "roles"
1.Song Pickers(PickerDragon)
These people will pick song/beatmaps for the tournament but it must be ok to play for the tournament for now only ranked maps are acceptable but unranked will be for another day
2.Song Testers(TestDragon
You guys will test maps to see if they are good to play as in like they are on the right difficulty for it
3.Coaches/Refs(RefDragon)
You guys will check who wins/loses you will be in the song thier playing but won't actually play and will just check the game.
4.Streammer(StreamDragon)
You guys will stream the match on twitch we really NEED some people to be part of this since matches will be from time to time
5.Commentator(CommentDragon)
YOu guys will commentate for entertainment during the match. Don't be shy to crack jokes and be yourself.
6.Moderator(ModDragon)
You guys will moderate. You answer most of the questions people as about the tournament.And will make the slack chat safe and clean
Lastly Designers(DesignDragon)
You guys design backrounds and stuff for the tournament.

Its no easy task to make a tournament so i have high hopes for us and you.We can do this is we work together.(and if we pray to cookiezi)
Have a Good Day Everyone also try joining too XD
~Chief OsuStarDragon
Trosk-
What
Elessey

I'm half joking though, because managing a team and finding the right members isn't an easy task.
On that note, I wish you good luck for your project and hope you'll make a good team.
Antiforte
If only I was able to publicize Slack posts for other websites :cry:
xmbrx
SONG TESTERS OWO AND MAP PICKER
iiyo
I wanna cute songs >///<
Szymek
Song picking am good at :)
InsaneToe
Sounds great! :D I wish to be a commentator or moderator. ^_^ Regardless hope everyone has fun and its a success! :D
Topic Starter
OsuSeulgiDragon

[Rei-tan] wrote:

SONG TESTERS OWO AND MAP PICKER
*inserts mlg horns* Well you're in just send your email address and me gonna invite you to slack XD
Topic Starter
OsuSeulgiDragon

Storm- wrote:

I wanna cute songs >///<
you mean you wanna be a map selector or map tester?
Kimitakari

OsuStarDragon wrote:

Storm- wrote:

I wanna cute songs >///<
you mean you wanna be a map selector or map tester?
I think that she lied to you :3
Kaito-kun
Just one question, will you only host std tournaments or you will also host other modes? (I want to know if I can get my hopes up or not)
Kimitakari

Kaito-kun wrote:

Just one question, will you only host std tournaments or you will also host other modes? (I want to know if I can get my hopes up or not)
What you wanna be,just say us and we will hopefully an answer.
TrueLucifer

Nelly wrote:

Kaito-kun wrote:

Kaito won't join Dragon Hunters, he is a full time member for Quad Aces, what he meant was (I think) playing in the tournament. :|

Right Kaito? :o
Kaito-kun

Nelly wrote:

Kaito-kun wrote:

I'm already working for the Quad Aces, sorry. I was just asking because I wanted to know to maybe enter as a player in the future (There are way too few mania tournaments)
InsaneToe
I agree way too few mania tournaments. Makes me fairly sad. :(
BlackZero
I can do anything except design stuff. Gimme a position and I'll tend to it! I will, however, sign up personally for streaming the tournament, that is if I am shown how to do it. I'd love to stream it, I have the computer power as well, but I just don't know how to set it up. If I am shown how or told where to look, I can gladly be of assistance with streaming. Also, I would like to commentate and that's about it. And oh, pick maps and test them.
FPxOsu
On coaches/refs
You guys will check who wins/loses you will be in the song thier playing but won't actually play and will just check the game.
They're

I am also the grammar checker now
Mwuhahaha
InsaneToe

FPxOsu wrote:

On coaches/refs
They're

Mwuhahaha
_-_ Wow.... gg lol XP
Kimitakari

FPxOsu wrote:

On coaches/refs
They're

Mwuhahaha
Wut a teacher 10/10 IGN