forum

Stiff wrist since playing Osu! with Tablet, any tips?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ImDasman
Ever since I got my tablet and started playing more and getting better I have noticed my wrist seems to be a lot more stiff and only able to move just fast enough to play at my current level. Issue is that I need to move faster to do some 3 star maps and I can't move fast enough, my old issue before was clicking (when I was at 2 star level I would miss click or click way to early but now I can't get the movement I need rather than clicking.

Any tips on how to loosen the wrist or just get faster, I should also note that the wrist was broken and never fully healed but my Doc was a c**t and would not allow me to get it fixed so it is still broken just it is usable now.

I really love this game and want to improve.
usa
This vid was posted a while back.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUyMNyrOHJQ

Other than that, you should learn more about your situation first before doing anything strenuous to your wrists.
Your doctor knows better and though he might be a cunt and didn't explain it well enough, you better learn what is within the scope of your limits.
Hell, the exercises in the video might even be too much for your condition.
Topic Starter
ImDasman

usa wrote:

This vid was posted a while back.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUyMNyrOHJQ

Other than that, you should learn more about your situation first before doing anything strenuous to your wrists.
Your doctor knows better and though he might be a cunt and didn't explain it well enough, you better learn what is within the scope of your limits.
Hell, the exercises in the video might even be too much for your condition.
Another doctor (my mothers) was saying that from looking at my xrays from when it was fixed he says that it can easily be fixed but I have been busy and don't have the time to or the transport to go to the main hospital of the area. The video helped, it isn't saving my life but it is really helping.
ZenithPhantasm
Play less
Topic Starter
ImDasman

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Play less
b-but is one hour a day really that bad?
GoldenWolf
The quantity doesn't matter; what does is how much it affects you. Too much is too much, take breaks when you feel like you're pushing too far.