Be precise on patterns
Explain.
I mean be perfect on patterns , like a perfect rumble/square, etc
Teras

Teras wrote:

Lunah wrote:

Explain.
I mean be perfect on patterns , like a perfect rumble/square, etc
In other words, nazi patterns huh? In any case. i won't go after this strict type of mapping. I rather go my own way.
Mok
I think you should change your Background, since the map doesn't have anything to do with Angel Beats! Try something abrasct.
Rukario

Rukarioman wrote:

NotShinta wrote:

Cascada - Dangerous (Nightcore Mix)
Like Please change it already
Lunah_old

Mok wrote:

I think you should change your Background, since the map doesn't have anything to do with Angel Beats! Try something abrasct.
it is good
Rukario

Rukarioman wrote:

Rukarioman wrote:

Cascada - Dangerous (Nightcore Mix)
Like Please change it already
I can do this all day.
It is now the rule that the Original artist must be in the title, because Nightcore is not the original artist.
Topic Starter
Feno_old

Rukarioman wrote:

I can do this all day.
It is now the rule that the Original artist must be in the title, because Nightcore is not the original artist.
I did not know about this rule, as I'm going by the what I thought was a fully updated guideline post by peppy, and also going by alot of other ranked maps.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=439&start=0

And as such I felt this was a minor issue that could be dealt with at a later time seeing as I gotta go through however many steps there is to avoid a duplicate map. Which I'm hoping you can understand.
Sakura
http://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmaplist&s=4&r=0 ... 0&g=0&la=0

With a lot of ranked maps huh?

Listen to Rukarioman, what he speaks is the truth

Edit: Ok that's better thanks for understanding
Topic Starter
Feno_old

Feno wrote:

And as such I felt this was a minor issue that could be dealt with at a later time seeing as I gotta go through however many steps there is to avoid a duplicate map. Which I'm hoping you can understand.
Read the entire post please, I wasn't aware of this rule, didn't think it was a big deal, and was planning on fixing it later.
I never said Rukario was wrong, and I acknowledged that I made a mistake. Cut me some slack.
Now please just let it go, it's changed now anyways. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Sander-Don
nice taiko diff, star~~

storm704
Love this map. Hope you can get it ranked.
Konkord
:[ graved? star**!
K o h a k u
enjoy!!interesting! star 8-)
Jako87
This is ready for ranking
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.