forum

Help! I can't find my skin

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Pokarisuetto
My game was having great difficulty running, so I just decided a fresh install would help..

but then I deleted my skin by accident, and I really, really like my life bar, considering it's entirely non-distracting (I can't see what my life is until I'm at critical life)

can anyone help?

https://youtu.be/p7ygDxJiL3Q
is a reference video (for the skin), although the splashes, and cursor I believe I customized, I really just want my life bar back..
lit120
find it at your Recycle Bin
Topic Starter
Pokarisuetto
That didn't work, it got uninstalled (so it's permanently deleted)

:[
Fatal3ty
When it's gone, and stays away, nothing can be done. Otherwise, data recovery tool to try. If you have your own skin, you should always make a backup. Otherwise, I have almost the same cursor, Cirlce and number on his bed of my skin Collection. :(
Topic Starter
Pokarisuetto
dammit, well, i'll keep this thread here and hope that someone else in this massive community has the same skin or knows of the same life bar, I didn't think it would be recoverable on my PC but I was hoping that someone knew the origin of such a lovely life bar..
_Ene-
Next time when you think about doing that again i recommend you to put in puush i will tell you how to put it in puush first you have to install it then you go to osu (not folder) and The skin you have on you have click export skin and it will show you the skin you put in the folder [cheak if it says export on the top of the folder then you right click the skin +its needs to be the color pink with i think a white music note)and you click puush and your done ez :) :)
:)