1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Works In Progress/Help
  4. Modding Queues
show more
posted
Hello
NM Queue
Map URL: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/724204
Piece Artist - Piece Name: Demetori - Vengeance is Mine
Gamemode(s): STF
Piece Duration (Not Drain): 4:59 (4:59 drain)
Difficulties (To mod): just one
Musical Genre: instrumental metal
Type of rhythm (1/3 factors, 1/4 factors or both): 1/4
posted
hello

NM Queue
Map URL: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/698512#osu/1538812
Piece Artist - Piece Name: DJ Noriken - Mellowstep Sunny Smile
Gamemode(s): STD
Piece Duration (Not Drain): 2:34
Difficulties (To mod): four
Musical Genre: EDM
Type of rhythm (1/3 factors, 1/4 factors or both): 1/4
posted

[Kergio] wrote:

GD Queue
Map URL: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/727675
Piece Artist - Piece Name: Mind Vortex - Colours
Gamemode(s): Standard
Piece Duration (Not Drain): 2:14
Current Difficulties: Extra, Normal
Musical Genre: Drum and bass
Type of rhythm (1/3 factors, 1/4 factors or both): 1/4
GD difficulty name &/or star range: (your name's) Insane 4.2-4.6
Additional Comments (if any): hey

Thanks


I'll reconsider the others later.
posted
GD Queue
Map URL: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/724745
Piece Artist - Piece Name: Lenich & Kirya - Metal Crusher
Gamemode(s): Taiko
Piece Duration (Not Drain): 1:53
Current Difficulties: Kantan, Futsuu, Oni
Musical Genre: Acoustic
Type of rhythm (1/3 factors, 1/4 factors or both): 1/4 factors
GD difficulty name &/or star range: No preference on difficulty name. Star range can be anywhere from muzukashii to inner oni.
Additional Comments (if any): Do whatever difficulty you feel comfortable with. I'm not too picky when it comes to guest difficulties, as long as they're properly timed
posted

AsrielDr33murr wrote:

GD Queue
Map URL: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/724745
Piece Artist - Piece Name: Lenich & Kirya - Metal Crusher
Gamemode(s): Taiko
Piece Duration (Not Drain): 1:53
Current Difficulties: Kantan, Futsuu, Oni
Musical Genre: Acoustic
Type of rhythm (1/3 factors, 1/4 factors or both): 1/4 factors
GD difficulty name &/or star range: No preference on difficulty name. Star range can be anywhere from muzukashii to inner oni.
Additional Comments (if any): Do whatever difficulty you feel comfortable with. I'm not too picky when it comes to guest difficulties, as long as they're properly timed
Sure why not, should be an interesting experience.

posted

Mykaterasu wrote:

AsrielDr33murr wrote:

GD Queue
Map URL: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/724745
Piece Artist - Piece Name: Lenich & Kirya - Metal Crusher
Gamemode(s): Taiko
Piece Duration (Not Drain): 1:53
Current Difficulties: Kantan, Futsuu, Oni
Musical Genre: Acoustic
Type of rhythm (1/3 factors, 1/4 factors or both): 1/4 factors
GD difficulty name &/or star range: No preference on difficulty name. Star range can be anywhere from muzukashii to inner oni.
Additional Comments (if any): Do whatever difficulty you feel comfortable with. I'm not too picky when it comes to guest difficulties, as long as they're properly timed
Sure why not, should be an interesting experience.

Thank you
posted
  1. Classic Round;
    No extra rules.


Hajime
posted
NM Queue
Map URL: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/667261
Piece Artist - Piece Name: REOL - Kamisama ni Natta Hi
Gamemode(s): Taiko
Piece Duration (Not Drain): 4min each
Difficulties (To mod): Futsuu and kantan
Musical Genre: J-Pop
Type of rhythm (1/3 factors, 1/4 factors or both): 1/4

ty ;)
posted
this is the bit where you post more maps
posted
i'm sure that you refuse it but i'll try my luck xd

GD Queue
Map URL: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/724901#osu/1532266
Piece Artist - Piece Name: ayase rie & Hanasaka Yui(CV: M.A.O) - yuima-ru*world vs. Harumachi Clover
Gamemode(s): STD
Piece Duration (Not Drain): 0:51
Current Difficulties: 10 (the last one doesn't count)
Musical Genre: Anime
Type of rhythm (1/3 factors, 1/4 factors or both): 1/4
GD difficulty name &/or star range: Hard, ~3,45*
Additional Comments (if any): nope
posted
NM Queue
Map URL: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/732390
Piece Artist - Piece Name: Lv.0 - i.o
Gamemode(s): std
Piece Duration (Not Drain): 1:41
Difficulties (To mod): There are 5, can mod whichever prefered, no priorities.
Musical Genre: instrumental
Type of rhythm (1/3 factors, 1/4 factors or both): 1/4

Thanks
posted
NM Queue

Map URL: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/707030
Piece Artist: Shota Kageyama
Piece Name: Ryuusei Aika
Gamemode(s): STD
Piece Duration (Not Drain): 1:01
Difficulties (To mod): 3
Musical Genre: Video Game OST
Type of rhythm (1/3 factors, 1/4 factors or both): 1/4

Thanks! :p
posted
GD Queue
Map URL: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/677974
Piece Artist - Piece Name: muzzle-lab - Selfish
Gamemode(s): Standard
Piece Duration (Not Drain): 3:19
Current Difficulties: Normal (WIP gd by Lumael) Easy (WIP by me) Selfish (Done, the extra, highest diff, also by me)
Musical Genre: Japanese, i don't know specific genre
Type of rhythm (1/3 factors, 1/4 factors or both): 1/4
GD difficulty name &/or star range:Hard, probably 4 stars
Additional Comments (if any): Honestly, you could choose which is the most comfortable for you, as long as it does not overlap with a difficulty already done or WIP, so hard, insane, and extra are still open. I'm not on a particularly tight schedule, so I don't have a harsh deadline or anything. Still have to find other gd's anyways
posted
Hello, my name is Mr. New-Mapper-Who's-Getting-Feedback-On-His-First-Map. If for some reason I get picked (which isn't likely because there are like 3 NM requests ahead of me) I'd like more of the general concept stuff rather than nit-picking.
Also, one of the rules is that my map has to be going for rank, but my map has no background. That'll, uh, maybe be added eventually, depending on whether I have tons of stuff to learn about mapping before I get anything ranked. So, without further ado...

NM Queue
Map URL: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/729215
Piece Artist: The Chainsmokers ft. Phoebe Ryan - Piece Name: All We Know (Virtual Riot Remix)
Gamemode(s): Just Taiko
Piece Duration (Not Drain): 2:33
Difficulties (To mod): Since you're gonna have time for three, I request for you to mod the Kantan, Muzakashii, and Oni, please!
Musical Genre: Meloding Drumstep
Type of rhythm (1/3 factors, 1/4 factors or both): To be honest, it's mostly 1/2 rhythms. No 1/3.
posted
GD Queue
Map URL: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/679668#osu/1523267
Piece Artist - Piece Name: RobTop - Random Song 06
Gamemodes: osu!std
Piece Duration: 0:35
Current Difficulties: There are 10 diffs, but more can't hurt :)
Musical Genre: Instrumental Video Game/Electronic
Type of rhythm: 1/4, some 1/6
GD star range: Maybe 3.6-4*, going a bit over/under is fine
posted
NM Queue
Map URL: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/719594
Piece Artist - Piece Name: Akatsuki Records - Trans Dance Anarchy
Gamemode(s): Standard
Piece Duration (Not Drain): 3:51
Difficulties (To mod): Akatsuki
Musical Genre: Japanese
Type of rhythm (1/3 factors, 1/4 factors or both): 1/4

Thx :D
posted
NM Queue
Map URL: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/644627
Piece Artist - Piece Name: cosMo@Bousou-P - Sadistic.Music Factory
Gamemode(s): mania
Piece Duration (Not Drain): 2:36
Difficulties (To mod): Any
Musical Genre: Vocaloid
Type of rhythm (1/3 factors, 1/4 factors or both): Both

thank you
posted
NM Queue
Map URL: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/718016
Piece Artist - Piece Name: BURNOUT SYNDROMES - Hanaichi Monme
Gamemode: STD
Piece Duration: 1:27
Difficulties (To mod): All if possible (But if I had to choose one, it'd be the Terminal diff)
Musical Genre: Japanese (Anime)
Type of rhythm: 1/4

cheers c:
posted
hello, new mapper here, requesting NM Queue

Map URL: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/730295#mania/1541269
Piece Artist - Piece Name: Cysmix - Classic Pursuit
Gamemode(s): Mania
Piece Duration (Not Drain): 2:33
Difficulties (To mod): in order of preference, PURSUIT, MX, HD, NM.
Musical Genre: electronic, I think house or complextro
Type of rhythm (1/3 factors, 1/4 factors or both): 1/4 and 1/8

thanks!
posted

realy0_ wrote:

i'm sure that you refuse it but i'll try my luck xd

GD Queue
Map URL: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/724901#osu/1532266
Piece Artist - Piece Name: ayase rie & Hanasaka Yui(CV: M.A.O) - yuima-ru*world vs. Harumachi Clover
Gamemode(s): STD
Piece Duration (Not Drain): 0:51
Current Difficulties: 10 (the last one doesn't count)
Musical Genre: Anime
Type of rhythm (1/3 factors, 1/4 factors or both): 1/4
GD difficulty name &/or star range: Hard, ~3,45*
Additional Comments (if any): nope
You already have 2 hard difficulties, I don't like working on trodden ground.


negusver wrote:

NM Queue
Map URL: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/732390
Piece Artist - Piece Name: Lv.0 - i.o
Gamemode(s): std
Piece Duration (Not Drain): 1:41
Difficulties (To mod): There are 5, can mod whichever prefered, no priorities.
Musical Genre: instrumental
Type of rhythm (1/3 factors, 1/4 factors or both): 1/4

Thanks
ok, but just a quick one.


mr tribble wrote:

GD Queue
Map URL: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/677974
Piece Artist - Piece Name: muzzle-lab - Selfish
Gamemode(s): Standard
Piece Duration (Not Drain): 3:19
Current Difficulties: Normal (WIP gd by Lumael) Easy (WIP by me) Selfish (Done, the extra, highest diff, also by me)
Musical Genre: Japanese, i don't know specific genre
Type of rhythm (1/3 factors, 1/4 factors or both): 1/4
GD difficulty name &/or star range:Hard, probably 4 stars
Additional Comments (if any): Honestly, you could choose which is the most comfortable for you, as long as it does not overlap with a difficulty already done or WIP, so hard, insane, and extra are still open. I'm not on a particularly tight schedule, so I don't have a harsh deadline or anything. Still have to find other gd's anyways
I'll do a hard then


Akinari wrote:

NM Queue
Map URL: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/719594
Piece Artist - Piece Name: Akatsuki Records - Trans Dance Anarchy
Gamemode(s): Standard
Piece Duration (Not Drain): 3:51
Difficulties (To mod): Akatsuki
Musical Genre: Japanese
Type of rhythm (1/3 factors, 1/4 factors or both): 1/4

Thx :D
Come back when you have a full spread, rules state I only mod rank-able sets.


All other posts denied or tentative peeks.
show more
Please sign in to reply.