forum

Follow point idea

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Fenaxil
Hi there,
I just had an idea and am trying to ask you what do you think of it/ whether its possible/ useful at all.
What if followpoints were two-colored so that you can easily see if there is an overlap somewhere or not?
It is kind of hard for me to describe it so i'm adding a screenshot of what i am thinking about :D
http://puu.sh/hwvmL/bab92be484.png
(I'm sorry for my Painting skills xP)
_Tyler
I like the idea and I'm pretty sure it's possible, but I think it would be distracting to play with. To make it work like in your screenshot, the green would be centered while the red would be to the left of it. When playing anything that isn't a stack like in the example, your follow points would feel like they are off center.
otoed1

Sexual Tentacle wrote:

I like the idea and I'm pretty sure it's possible, but I think it would be distracting to play with. To make it work like in your screenshot, the green would be centered while the red would be to the left of it. When playing anything that isn't a stack like in the example, your follow points would feel like they are off center.
It seems to me that you could find the center of the follow point and place the lines to the left and right of the center pixels. This would mean that both colors are offset equally and would appear symmetrical.
_Tyler

otoed1 wrote:

It seems to me that you could find the center of the follow point and place the lines to the left and right of the center pixels. This would mean that both colors are offset equally and would appear symmetrical.
Depends, if the stacked notes are right on top of each other, the colours would overlap with this method.
_Ene-
It could be possible but it takes alot of work to do it needs to be at least 9 follow points long and you have to correctly put them in place