forum

Weird skin glitch?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
IxWolfie
So I've been making my own skin for awhile now, mixing and mashing multiple parts of different skins that I liked. They do combine very well, however, the cursor that I just now changed seems to be weird. If I spin it, it seems to cut in and out of the background of the map. I have background dim on, so my bright yellow cursor dips behind the black background; it seems kind of weird.
It never used to happen, so I don't know why it'd be happening now. FPS doesn't drop, nothing as far as I can tell is messing with it.
All colors will dip behind it, fyi. xD

So uh.
Yeah.
Any help would be lovely.~
Rio-
Screenshot would be nice?
FieryLight
You probably have a big scorebar-background
Topic Starter
IxWolfie

Rio- wrote:

Screenshot would be nice?
I can't exactly get a screenshot, because it's more or less a graphical glitch; and when I'm using a mouse to spin it, I can't exactly time it perfectly for it to actually be under it. I can tell it's happening, but it's a split second kind of thing. It's nothing I can't work around, but it seems like it's not picking up semi-transparency. :/
Topic Starter
IxWolfie

FieryLight wrote:

You probably have a big scorebar-background
"scorebar-bg.png" is 743 x 80.

"scorebar-bg1.png" is 256 x 256.

Yes, scorebar-bg1.png is a blank box that's 256x256, I don't know if that would really change anything graphically. I feel like it's the cursor, because it only started to do it when I changed the cursor to one that gets more transparent as it goes outward, instead of inward. (Meaning it's one color, and fades to, well, nothing; instead of starting at nothing (or white, in my case) and fading to a color.
FieryLight
Yeah, okay, it's not that then. It might be the new (old) cursor style thing. If you have a cursor middle then you're using the new cursor style and the new cursors' trail disappears when the cursor is not moving
Topic Starter
IxWolfie

FieryLight wrote:

Yeah, okay, it's not that then. It might be the new (old) cursor style thing. If you have a cursor middle then you're using the new cursor style and the new cursors' trail disappears when the cursor is not moving
Well, if it helps you pinpoint it any;