forum

EZDT or "No-mod"?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rilene
Well, just wanna ask which one do you prefer to play (for fun)?
And why?

Low priority questions:
Does EZDT SS (or at least FC) gives more pp than no-mod?
Or depends on the map settings?
DahplA
Well the majority of PP you get comes from high OD with high accuracy, so if you play EZ you most likely won't get as much PP. Personally, I'd never use EZ. Reading it is way too hard.
Topic Starter
Rilene

DahplA wrote:

Well the majority of PP you get comes from high OD with high accuracy, so if you play EZ you most likely won't get as much PP. Personally, I'd never use EZ. Reading it is way too hard.
Ok, well, I found using EZ is really easier for me (with exceptions in some map).

DT is hard for me (probably not just me) if fruit next to it requires either tap-dash or simply walk to it (with having that fruit on edge of the plate).. :l
Fatal3ty
EZ is for me harder than no-mod. Play more with DT or No-Mod, then you will be better. Just few tries to play, then you get used to the speed. :)
DahplA

Sirade wrote:

DahplA wrote:

Ok, well, I found using EZ is really easier for me (with exceptions in some map).

DT is hard for me (probably not just me) if fruit next to it requires either tap-dash or simply walk to it (with having that fruit on edge of the plate).. :l
Wait this is in CTB...shiet.

Anyways, haven't played much CTB but I think DT would make it really harder to get more precise boost (or whatever they're called). Likewise, EZ still isn't that great.
Kingkevin30
These posts make me cry...EZ+DT is really enjoyable in how it ephesises more accurate movement while having a slower speed
and in general EZ+DT gives more PP then a Nomod Fc as it is right now.
PakaChan

Kingkevin30 wrote:

These posts make me cry...EZ+DT is really enjoyable in how it ephesises more accurate movement while having a slower speed
and in general EZ+DT gives more PP then a Nomod Fc as it is right now.

And as it should be on 99% of the maps.
Topic Starter
Rilene
Ok, thanks guys.
EZDT pp time.

Many people here answer the low priority question here, lol.

Do many people here really find low AR (not ridiciously slow like AR x<2) hard to read?..

Or just because they were used to AR x>8?
-SayaKai
I really think EZDT dosen't have pp
Topic Starter
Rilene

-SayaKai wrote:

It always does at a first place, lol.
ZeroEightOne
why not both?

nomod: normal play
EZDT: for pp (very few maps) or just for fun

Answer:
Yes, but in some maps.
-SayaKai

ZeroEightOne wrote:

why not both?

nomod: normal play
EZDT: for pp (very few maps) or just for fun

Answer:
Yes, but in some maps.
Just like Easy and Normal diff?
JBHyperion

-SayaKai wrote:

If you're ever doubting the pp potential of EZDT (at least on a few select maps), just look at Banned Forever:

nomod FC (2 droplet miss) - 221pp
EZDT FC (5 droplet miss) - 314pp
autofanboy
EZDT FC deserves higher pp than HR in my opinion (but applicable only the hardest difficulties like not a lot of people FC'ed with nomod or other mods)

It is actually much difficult to FC with EZ than FC'ing with HR in some cases
Kingkevin30
here's a good example of average map that gives more pp with EZ+DT than with HD (and probably HR too, but no one HR'd it yet)

PakaChan

Kingkevin30 wrote:

here's a good example of average map that gives more pp with EZ+DT than with HD (and probably HR too, but no one HR'd it yet)
90% of the maps give more pp ezdt than hd