forum

[Archived] Replay Recovery

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
RlKU
Alright guys, so recently I joined the 200pp club and got a good score on this song: http://puu.sh/hqVjo/5c5996cbcf.jpg Note: this push was taken before the following incident.

So I was streaming on Twitch.tv when I made this play, and I was using OBS to do so, however I did not notice that the screen was black so the video was not captured. No problem I told myself I'll just go into osu! record the replay and edit in the hand cam I had. Oh wait I accidentally deleted the beatmap off my library. I cannot find the replay anywhere, not even in the Data folder. I was just wondering if there was any way possible to recover this replay. If push comes to shove, should I ask lord peppy?
abraker
The servers hold the replays of the top 250 on the map. You can try redownloading the map and going to your local scores, though I'm not sure if the replays save even if you delete a map.
Parasyche

abraker wrote:

The servers hold the replays of the top 250 on the map.
top 250? Pretty sure it was only top 50. Is this a typo or?
abraker

Parasyche wrote:

abraker wrote:

The servers hold the replays of the top 250 on the map.
top 250? Pretty sure it was only top 50. Is this a typo or?
According VeilStar here: p/4089051
TheVileOne
Deleting a map does not delete the replay for the song. If you redownload the map, it should show up in your local scores leaderboard.