forum

[invalid] New mode "Score mode"

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Aoui_Sempai
So first of all knowing my luck someone has all ready said this but what ever... or .. no never mind.

:idea: So in this mode instead of trying to just pass you need to get a number of points in order the pass a section. Here are some changes that might have to be made for this mode

1. Remove the HP bar
2. And the combo multiplier
3. Add some kind of "Line" where the player needs to make it too (something like [You must hit 1 out of 10 notes with a 100])
4. Some mods that change the line eg. 1 out of 1; 1 out of 5 ;; even make it out of 300
5. And some the make it easier eg. 1 out of 15; 1 out of 20 ;; even make it out of 50

Please give it some thought and dont shoot it down right away I would really love this kind of mode. Also if you think something else needs to be added feel free to post it.
anonymous_old
Doesn't really play well with my play style.

And you don't go "down" for failing, so eh. I dunno.
Gabi
Maybe not a new mod, but i think (not sure AT ALL) something similar is being implemented in the new "Challenge Mode*"

If it isn't, then maybe something similar can get implemented xD

well i got no idea, i'm neutral on this

*Challenge mode is something in the BETA/Progress right now ^^
Shohei Ohtani
Considering my playstyle is "FC or Fail", I don't really support this.
arien666
Seems like a mission...
But, it isn't good idea imo ;_;
Topic Starter
Aoui_Sempai
well I was expecting to be shot down, or have it all ready thought of so this is good. But when is this challenge mode expected it sounds cool?
Gabi
Like i said, it's in progress. You can expect it sometime in the future, i doubt anyone knows when.
Dragvon
This "line" you said, looks like taiko's crescent lifebar, you don't necessairly need to FC or hit a note to not fail but you must fill a certain portion to pass the song :3

Well, i'm also neutral about this :3
Neo Adonis
The mode likes me a bit. No failing a song until you pass it...

But I think this should be classified as "unranked mode", which doesn't had sense (if that's the case I would preffer playing with no-fail mod).

Anyways... Support!
Topic Starter
Aoui_Sempai

Dragvon wrote:

This "line" you said, looks like taiko's crescent lifebar, you don't necessairly need to FC or hit a note to not fail but you must fill a certain portion to pass the song :3
Now that you say it, it is kind of like that but I was thinking having a number in the corner and it goes down as you hit the note, respectfuly.