forum

Ah, great. Another freaking game to waste my time with...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ResoKun
Just kidding! :D:D:D

Anyhoo, greetings, salutation, and even MORE greetings, fellow Internet-goers! I'm ResoKun, but my chums call me Rezzy, Reso, or Resolute. ;D My favorite food is jalapeno peppers, my favorite anime is Tokyo Ghoul, and I'm a huge fan of Pokemon and Minecraft. I come to you from the U. S. of A., and I'm bringing my fat/hamburger stereotypes with me! BOOYAA!

...Righty-o. Anyways, glad to meet you guys! xD
Nuolong
Damn you seem like an awesome person.
Wanna be friends? owo PM me then 8-)

I think this game actually offers many more benefits than a lot of other games. It has helped my reflexes and finger muscles (huehue), as well as learning many different sections of a song and how timing works for each of the intervals. :3

I LOVE jalepeno peppers! Pickled ones, please. People think I'm so weird when I just start eating a jalepeno pepper, lol.. they're like, "What? How could you be snacking on such a hellish food? ;w;" I'm just like, "It's delichus owo"

I loves me some MineCraft too.

Tell me some of your fat/hamburger stereotypes. 8-)

Glad to meet you too, welcome.

I love your enthusiasm. o/
Topic Starter
ResoKun
Pickled jalapenos, huh? Wow...Never tried that. I've had pickled string beans, though! I'll have to remember that! xD
---
I can agree with that. I've been playing for, what, 5 days? This happened yesterday:
Me: owo i'm so awful at this game i'm gonna quit
*beats Hard map on B-C-ish*
Me: (0_0)
---
American stereotypes? Aren't all of us Americans fat, ugly, and out of shape? oh god don't kill me please all you americans out there
Isn't the only thing we eat fast food? nonono i can't do this anymore i'm dying of laughter this is so untrue

WE SIT AROUND AND WATCH 24-HOUR AoT MARATHONS, RIGHT?! THAT'S ALL WE DO!!!actually that sounds pretty fun
---
Nice to meet you too~ :)
---
I wouldn't call it enthusiasm. "Severe energeticness caused by complete and utter isolation from thine peers, creating a maddening craving for friendship on random internet boards" is a better word for it. Or words.
Conor
Hikona
Hey
Welcome to the forums
Nuolong
Heh.

Yes, we lazy fat Americans are lazy and fat. 8-)
I love me chezeburgerz n' bottomless fries with extra layer of fat and double chicken milkshake, den imma sit on my fat ass and play some osu!

Lol its funny because I'm american and I NEED to gain weight
GSG95
Hello. You'll never leave c:
-Mystic
Very creative introduction bro :) have a nice time on osu! I like tokyo ghoul a lot too,especially the manga,and had great moments with pkm *_* never tried that pepper thing,but i like peppers in general
FuZ
Hi,

Welcome to the forums
Treekii
Welcome to the osu forums :)

Jalapeno peppers are the best
ShiroNekomura
Hello and welcome to the forums!
olivia272
Welcome to the forums.
EneT
Welcome to the forums
KokoaCrunch
Welcome to the forums
Vialle
But youre actually right
Topic Starter
ResoKun
Thanks for the warm welcomes, everyone! It really makes me feel happy!

Oh, by the way: What do you get when you burn a muffin?
SPOILER
A burnt muffin.

BA DUM TSSSSSHHHHHH
KokoaCrunch
hahaha........ha....... ಠ_ಠ
Vuelo Eluko
epic
ShiroNekomura

ResoKun wrote:

Thanks for the warm welcomes, everyone! It really makes me feel happy!

Oh, by the way: What do you get when you burn a muffin?
SPOILER
A burnt muffin.

BA DUM TSSSSSHHHHHH
it's okay, at least u tried 8-)
Gakkun
Well you seem interesting aha
Welcome to the forums! Hooray for Pokémon!