Started typing out my first mod then realized how annoying it was, gave up after revolution lmao. (Hope this helps anyways ;~;)Thanks for the mod! :3 All updated!
- Rotate each slider separately at 00:11:121 (4) - and 00:11:414 (5) - +5 degrees to fix the blanket between 00:10:829 (2) - 00:11:121 (4) - and to make 00:11:414 (5) - symmetric with 00:11:121 (4) - (Make sure you have Selection Centre checked.) Fixed blanket, other things are not necessary. This map has enough symmetry-heavy patterns already.
- Move 00:12:585 (7) - 5 pixels to the right so it aligns better with 00:12:292 (3,4,5,6) - .K.
- 00:17:853 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - This pattern looks a bit sloppy, perhaps move 00:18:291 (4) - to x:286 y:36, This is pretty much personal preference, but this jump section looks refined enough for me.
00:18:438 (5) - to x:256 y:231,
00:18:584 (6) - to x:191 y:62,
and 00:18:730 (1) - to x:369 y:90.
- Move 00:19:609 (5) - to x:170 y:249 so its symmetric with 00:19:462 (4) - . Not necessary, same reason as above.
- The large spacing between 00:23:268 (1,2) - made 00:23:268 (1,2,3,4,5) - awkward to play for me. I would suggest changing it.
Maybe something like this? http://prntscr.com/7d9gz4 Hmm, consider the quick motion that comes from the slider + how lenient sliders are being played, this spacing makes the flow being more fluid IMO. I might change, want to listen to other opinions first.
- Rotate 00:33:951 (1) - on it's centre +2 degrees to fix minor blanket error between 00:33:365 (1,1) - .Not that it matters that much but k.
- 00:38:633 (1,2,3) - This pattern was weird to play, maybe space them out a bit instead of stacking them? I found this pretty interesting to play as well as being a valid pattern. No change.
- Rotate 00:47:121 (4) - on it's centre -3 degrees to fix blanket between 00:47:121 (4,2) - . K.
Everything else seems fine.