forum

Online Games Memory - Best Sounds To Recall

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
NicoHolic777
You have a favorite game, right? You haven't play it so much and it closed down, right? You want to play it again, right? You hear its sound makes you really want to play it again, RIGHT? [I'm messing up.]

About in the 2000's, there are a lot of online games that we actually fell in love with it. In that time, the online games, especially RPGs, have some good old soundtracks, cute and cool graphics and a lot of stories to have fun with. Those games describes above mostly couldn't survive until today. WHY? I STILL HAVEN'T FINISHED IT AND YOU CLOSED IT DOWN!!!!????

That was a really good time playing, but sadly, in the late 2000's, the games started to close down as described above because of that low profit greedy stuff. But the feelings, the pictures and mostly the songs still could be remembered. When we hear that sound somewhere, it recalls our good old memories for that game.

So let's recall our memories by telling about the game in your memories, with a beatmap or sound of its theme song or soundtrack [so that everyone could feel it!], and tell about your memories with that game. Why did you love it? Do you want it to come back?

Thanks and let's share the memories!
Topic Starter
NicoHolic777
Yogurting

Someone from the western may or may not know this game. I started playing in 2006. The game takes place in 2 schools where the students try to fight with the cute creatures to solve the EVP [Endless Vacation Phenomenom]; I could remember this clearly.

It was the first and only RPG game I have ever played. And I stuck with it after I entered the school. Everything was completely old-school drawing style in 3D. It was just like a 3D anime game. The "uniforms" in the game looked cool! The game featured in EPs and played in with classmates. The RPG was like turn-based attack between you and the monster [I don't know what's that called.] We worked together as a team and proceed through some fun adventures. The weapons were simple; Fists, Swords, Muras[Headphones] and Spirits[In a backpack!].

The game was completely cute! And the soundtrack of the game are very beautiful. Especially this:

Shin Ji - Always

The official theme song of the game. Beautiful and Beautiful!

But very soon after I started the game, about like 3 months, The game shut down. I WAS JUST AT EP3 AND YOU SHUT THE GAME DOWN?????

Today I could only listen to that song round and round [ seriously, I did this about hundreds of times!]

I wonder if it comes back as an RPG game again. [Right now, the game came back, but as a PUZZLE game? No, that's not real Yogurting! I need RPG!]

Yeah, good-old memories.

Nu--nmushige Arunda-----watton, Uriduure Chuokachido....