Total Posts
Topic Starter
m980
MODDING HAS BEEN HALTED

I'm taking requests again!

Welcome to m980's Modding Queue.

Here's the rules.

General
  1. DO NOT AT ANYTIME REMIND ME TO MOD YOUR MAP. I have other things to do as well. If you do this, you will be removed from the queue and you will be blacklisted.
  2. I'll mod when I feel up to it. I will TRY to mod your maps whenever I get onto osu!, but other things take priority.
  3. I am a neat-freak. I have 2 sections when I mod: the absolutely necessary ones, and the suggestions. Suggestions are just there to make your map look a bit more polished. Feel free to ignore them. If your map is bubbled and I offer suggestions, just PM me saying you wish to ignore these suggestions so I can rank your map.
  4. Modding will begin once all slots are filled up.
  5. At any time, you are allowed to back out of the queue.
  6. I have very HIGH expectation of maps. If there is ANYTHING that doesn't make sense/is just there to increase difficulty, I will point it out and maybe yell at you :p
Requesting Rules
  1. All maps requested must have a minimum of 20 priority points. 10 for mappers with NO ranked maps.
  2. The maps must have atleast 1 kudosu star (purple) from the mapper. None for mappers with NO ranked maps.
  3. If the song is from a japanese anime (This includes opening/closing songs), it needs 40.
  4. If the song is from Touhou, it also needs 40.
  5. You can only request one map in the queue. If you have one map on the queue, then you cannot request anymore.
  6. You are NOT allowed to request Bubbled Maps.
The Queue
  1. Maps on the queue will stay there until they are graved, moved to help or become ranked. If they get bubbled, they won't be removed.
  2. I expect kudosu from all mod posts that I make (unless it is a bubble) that have gotten you to change a section of your map. Failure to do so without explanation will extend your waiting list time by one round. This cannot be undone. I will not chase you up for kudosu.
  3. Please provide reasoning if you ignore one of my points.
  4. I will be working on all 5 maps. I will not be going one at a time.
  5. Once all 5 spots are taken, I'm going to lock the thread. It will be unlocked when all 5 spaces are available. Every 5 maps is known as a "Round".
  6. Request posts with maps that have been ranked will be removed, as to not clutter up the thread.
  7. The number (+##) shows how much priority the map had AT THE TIME OF REQUEST. Maps will be modded from highest priority to lowest. I may mod less than 5 maps a day, which means your map might be skipped. Get more priority to ensure that I reach it before I become the lazy bum that I am.
  8. New mappers take priority. After that are the normal maps. Then it is the Anime/Touhou maps. These will be sorted by priority.
The Blacklist
  1. Not following any of the rules listed above will place you on the blacklist.
  2. All people from the blacklist will be ignored when they request a mod.
  3. Being on the blacklist expires after 3 Rounds.
  4. Having your map graved immediately puts you onto the blacklist for holding up the whole queue. Your stay lasts 5 rounds as opposed to 3.
  5. Modding one of my maps in Pending will lower your blacklist time by one Round. You can only do this once though.
  6. Requesting a mod when you are on the Blacklist will lengthen your stay IN the blacklist for an extra round. These can stack up, so do NOT repeatedly request.
The Waiting List
  1. All people in the queue will be placed into the waiting list after their "Round" is over.
  2. People in the Waiting List are unable to request a mod.
  3. People will be removed from the waiting list when the "Round" they're in the waiting list for is over.
  4. This is to allow different mappers to have maps modded rather than the same people over and over again.
  5. If you back out of the queue, you will be placed onto the Waiting List.
And now..

The Queue (Round 2) (In order of Priority)
  1. IAmNotShinta P!nk - Get The Party Started (+21) [NEW MAPPER]
  2. [DR] Base Ball Bear - Dramatic (+11) [NEW MAPPER]
  3. gyt Depeche - Wrong (+27)
  4. minyeob fripSide - Flower of Bravery (+67) [ANIME]
The Blacklist
  1. - No one, Yay -
Waiting List
  1. arken1015 (Map was moved to WIP)
  2. Xgor (Map was ranked)
  3. lepidopodus (Map was ranked)
  4. NoHItter (Map was Ranked)
  5. RandomJibberish (Map was Ranked) {Extra Round in Waiting List}
  6. banvi (Map was Ranked)
Past Maps
SPOILER
Maps that have been RANKED
  1. Xgor ZUN - U.N. Owen Was Her?
  2. lepidopodus 9mm Parabellum Bullet - Punishment
  3. NoHItter John Loeffler - We Will Carry On (TV Size)
  4. RandomJibberish Florence + The Machine - Howl
  5. banvi Hatsune Miku - Vegetable Juice (Po Pi Po) Ryu Remix (+48) [NEW MAPPER] (Bubbled)

Maps that were moved to Help
  1. arken1015 Linda AI-CUE - Kechadon2000

Maps that were Graved
  1. None!

Maps that were backed out of the queue
  1. None!
Topic Starter
m980
Queue has been reopened. Round 2 starts now. Request away!
minyeob
sup m980 glad you're back <_<

Anime, 67SP, Kudosu Star ( O )
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/7773

Well the map is a bit shitty lol

I just want your mod ;)
Actually no bubble/rank is absoluty OK
But if you keep this map until bubbled/ranked, I'd really appreciate about it~
gyt
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/10855 +27

Old and weird map. But it has some purple stars..

Thanks!
[DR]
Falling under the "no ranked maps" rule.
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/13778

When you get the time, much appreciated.
NotShinta
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/16381
+21, new mapper. Thanks.
banvi
http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28520 (+48)
my 1st map. I have no ranked map , but there are some purple star.
thank you.
Topic Starter
m980
Sorry Xero_HT, it's first come first serve :(

With that, the queue is full and modding will begin when I feel like it.