Marvel vs. Capcom 3

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Zekira
The older characters also seem to be getting new moves

Also, capcom responds to character leak:

""Today we announced Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 for PS3 and X360 as well as the first four characters and a playable build for this week's San Diego Comic-Con. As part of that, you may have seen some of our new characters for the game pop up on the Internet a bit earlier than anticipated. We are very happy with the positive response to the lineup, but at this point we're only going to focus on the four characters (Strider, Firebrand, Ghost Rider, Hawkeye) we have officially revealed. As for the other eight additional characters, we will have a ton of info, videos, screens and playable code in the coming months. Stay tuned!""

source- gamespot
Two_old
So is the release of ultimate admitting that they released an unfinished game?
Topic Starter
Zekira
Probably.
Pokebis

Zekira wrote:

Probably.
Guess Street Fighter 2 will never be finished.
Topic Starter
Zekira
Who else is watching the livestream right now?
Crimmi
Whee, WELCOME BACK STRIDER!!!!

On a side note, i hope they bring Captain Commando back or ELSE i'll ragequit >.>
Pokebis

Crimmi wrote:

On a side note, i hope they bring Captain Commando back or ELSE i'll ragequit >.>
Better ragequit fast, because the whole list is already confirmed and he ain't in it.
Crimmi

Pokebis wrote:

Crimmi wrote:

Better ragequit fast, because the whole list is already confirmed and he ain't in it.
=w=''
Quaraezha
Well now that Nemesis has been confirmed...

JordanFreeman
Oh my god.

PHOENIX WRIGHT.

OH MY GOD
Pokebis
My friend is upset Gene from God Hand isn't in it. Honestly, I didn't like God Hand (humor is okay, gameplay is horrendous, similar to NMH), but whatever.
I'm fine with Pheonix Wright, Firebrand, and Strider and I still have no clue who half of the Marvel characters are.
Quaraezha
Phoenix Wright Gameplay
looks legit.

Topic Starter
Zekira
Yeah I saw that yesterday and I was indeed laughing my ass off

Total genius lol...
Ivalset

Pokebis wrote:

My friend is upset Gene from God Hand isn't in it. Honestly, I didn't like God Hand (humor is okay, gameplay is horrendous, similar to NMH), but whatever.
You're a faggot.
Pokebis

Ivalset wrote:

Pokebis wrote:

You're a faggot.
Oh ya?
well ur a NIGGER

And I just couldn't stand the controls. I felt like a roomba.
Ivalset
Come back when you have good taste in games
Pokebis
Okay. Done.
MvC3.
That's a good game. Let's talk about it.
Also,
reposting this here for relevancy:
Topic Starter
Zekira
@Pokebis: ...that vid was just posted above lol :P
Pokebis
It wasn't loaded right when I posted mine.
Topic Starter
Zekira
VERGIL AND IRON FIST

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2011/sep/ ... -trailers/

Vergil is looking NEAT! As a DMC fan who made his bases in DMC3, I'm really happy for that. Now I'm tempted to go back and try to SS the remaining DMD missions I haven't done so with Vergil ._.
[Au]-[Revoir]
I love fighting games,

as I always say, Capcom rocks!
Pokebis
Confirmed for Playstation Vita? May have just sold me the portable right there.
LuigiHann

Man when are they going to stop taunting me and actually show us Wright in action?!
Ivalset
It's all just an elaborate troll. Wright isn't in the game.
Haseo_old
The RE characters in this game are so cool. Frank West had more audience impact though, I think.
Topic Starter
Zekira

LuigiHann wrote:

Man when are they going to stop taunting me and actually show us Wright in action?!
From the latest interview with Niistuma, apparently they're still making his trailer. It's possible that the next reveals would include him this time.
Nharox
Time to sell my copy and wait for Ultimate. Any informations about the new modes yet?
Quaraezha
I'm sure they're gonna show Frank West's reveal before Phoenix Wright's.
I hope he has an alternate costume or whatever that has sunglasses on
Like in Dead Rising 2: Off The Record
Topic Starter
Zekira
Nova and PHOENIX WRIGHT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2011/oct/ ... -capcom-3/
Quaraezha
wow, Zekira. You're insanely fast.

also
YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm kinda disappoint to the lack of more impact and loud sound effects in his Level 3
and his voice is kinda meh
BUT IT'S OKAY 'CAUSE IT'S PHOENIX WRIGHT YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Topic Starter
Zekira
I camped out the trailers since 8 hours ago. Twitter stalking, GFaqs stalking, all while waiting for my DDR2Wii to 'arrive' and while I was doing much more other stuff, yeah

Phoenix Wright looks pretty complicated to use, but it's pretty interesting to see how he'll fit in a team. Gonna try him definitely. See if I can make a team with him. Would be better if I can use him effectively as an assist; point is out of the question because almost anyone can be a point character (...if they buffed Hsien-Ko that is, who is currently still the only exception to the rule >_< )
Quaraezha
I actually expected his Magatama (the chains and stuff) as a Special Move or Hyper or something.
I actually didn't expect to see Maya involved.
Two_old
they should have just used the same sounds as in the games, where applicable
Quaraezha
Max has uploaded the breakdown.

Topic Starter
Zekira
Phoenix Wright's level 3: Ace Attorney
-Physical
-600000 points of damage
-Omni-directional
-Full Screen

Best part about it is that you don't need meter to enter Turnabout Mode, which is the only time you can use this hyper.
Quaraezha
YYYEEEAAAAHHHHH

Rocket Raccoon

Frank West

Gameplay

Frank West has a cute little Level Counter beside his Portrait in the HP Bar
also apparently leveling up heals lost HP.
Topic Starter
Zekira
Rocket Raccoon hype shot up.

I didn't care at first, but that gameplay is just so awesome.
Quaraezha
So he really was a Heavy Weapons Guy Raccoon
also lol @ Rocket Raccoon to Chris "That's for letting them mess up Raccoon City ya wanker!"

Badass voice is badass
Topic Starter
Zekira
Yeah; from the places I snoop around, I couldn't find the RR haters anywhere. That should say something o_O
Quaraezha
I underestimated him too.
But then I thought "Why would Capcom choose him over other more kickass Marvel Characters?"
and then I realized that they did choose a kickass Marvel Character.
show more