forum

[invalid] Multi Mode

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Loughje
This is the first time i've attempted a feature request so go easy on me.
This idea is to test how good you are in all of the OSU! modes. Lets say you start in mania then about 1/4th through the song a break would appear for about 10 seconds then you would switch to takio and so forth. Im not sure if you could make it a mode to play whenever, mostly people would need to map it out. While mapping the breaks would be inserted automatically at the 1/4th points. Mappers could choose what order the modes went in.
abraker
So sorry, but it's a horrible idea. What's with gimmick mode/columns/other crazy thing switching ideas recently?
Bara-
What
Just no

No
-Maus-

abraker wrote:

So sorry, but it's a horrible idea. What's with gimmick mode/columns/other crazy thing switching ideas recently?
Most likely newbies looking for a challenge because they can't play 3* so they're looking for another means.
Topic Starter
Loughje

Transformau5 wrote:

Most likely newbies looking for a challenge because they can't play 3* so they're looking for another means.
ouch
Ayesha Altugle
-Maus-

jloughman14 wrote:

Transformau5 wrote:

ouch
Just being honest </3
FrzR
dafuq
ovnz
lenpai
Even if people were to support this, this would most likely be ignored by the dev.
xxxafiqxxx
Lol that looks hard too play
Musicjax
I don't think this would be fun.
drum drum
due to the large amount of negative feedback i'm going to have to deny this