forum

After a year, I feel it is time to introduce.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Linfa Vitale
Hi everyone!

Well I have been here around and some might have seen me in multiplayer, but I thought it is now time to introduce.

I am in game [KawaiiScarlet] and the reason about the name is because I like Touhou Project and especially the Scarlet Sisters.
At this moment I have been here on and off for roughly a year except for the last 2 months.
Some people notice me when they hang around me more often that I can be very sarcastic, but don't take offense.
I will not be sarcastic when someone's mood is not to it as that would be troubling.

As you might have guessed, I do like vampire themes but I also like ravens (as they are intelligent!) and a bit to the 'darkness' (as example, when there are no clouds at night I am mostly am outside o.o).

Well my current skills in OSU would be around ~ 4 / 5 star maps, I can read 5 stars most of the time but I am not yet fast enough to clear it without no fail and if you see me play with No Fail, you will see it is only on some parts that I fail (very tricky parts!).

There! I have introduced myself in a short way.
If you want to know more about me, you can always chat with me.
Please keep in mind that I can be a closed book so if you start asking about me right away, you might not get any answers :(. *It solely depends on the question ask!*
olivia272
Welcome to the forums.
FuZ
Hi,

Welcome to the forums and have fun, fellow Scarlet lover
-SayaKai
Welcome-desu!
nekojanaiyo
Welcome to the forums of Osu!
EneT
Welcome
Topic Starter
Linfa Vitale
Thank you all!

The community is so lovely here :).
Nuolong
Welcome to the forums! I can't wait to see you play 5 star maps w/o NoFail :3
If you add me then forum PM me/notify me
Kouya-
Welcome welcome .

It's nice to see new faces on the forums ~ :3

Friendan
Welcome
Don't worry nobody will be offended, except maybe Offended. But it's okay to offend Offended because he offended loppy.
Topic Starter
Linfa Vitale
Thank you again ^^,

NolanM, yes I have no idea when that will be, even if I can do 2 or 3 without no fail, most I can read but struggle at points :(, hope I will get there soon!
I will and done ^^
Conor
Hikona
Welcome to the forums