Suiseiseki - Desu~

posted
Total Posts
show more
Numbbi
desu~
Gabi

Ephemeral wrote:

Approval is for length or score; in this case, length being greater than five minutes and score being above ten to fifteen million.

A mapset this short will disrupt the scoring metric and make itself open for playcount abuse, similar to how the 14 second survival map difficulty was exploited for a few weeks by select players to achieve the playcount achievements.

What this has said is that maps roughly under a minute do not really constitute ranking. Anything around 45-50 seconds would be okay, barely, but something as short as fifteen seconds is ridiculous and really has no place in the scoreboards.

Find a few BAT that can justify why a fifteen second mapset is okay to me and I'll withdraw my disapproval.
Okay? So? The map/difficulty is still here and the difficulty can still be abused. Ranking this map will change nothing, therefor if you do not wish to see it on the normal ranking board, you could always approve it. I know you are trying to set new standards, but this is really not doing any harm.

If you are going to set new standards, then please inform the public by either updating the ranking critera topic, or making a full new topic. People just can't sit here, map their things and then hope for them to be able to get them ranked before some new rule pops up.

Approved section isn't only limited to maps that have a score/length that is too high, approved maps is where maps that don't belong in the normal ranking scoreboard, or have pushed the ranking critera a little further to make them more creative/interesting should be.
Blackiris
*cough*cough*
http://osu.ppy.sh/b/36657 is 26 seconds long... that's not too much either, yet it still got ranked. And if it cannot get ranked by any means, then approval is the solution of the problem. I'm fine with either one. Star.
Topic Starter
Hamuko
Thanks for the support, everyone, i really appreciate the help! :D
SamiPale
Eh... http://osu.ppy.sh/s/15942 has just been ranked today, but why this map can't be approved? Or it should be ranked? How short the beatmap's drain time is rankable as well?under 1min or under 30sec or under 20sec?
Topic Starter
Hamuko
Cool, a beatmap that IS a joke map got Ranked/Approved/Ididn'tcheckit and mine, which IS NOT a joke map can't be Ranked/Approved/Watsoéver.
Reaaaaally cool.
'-'
Baka-Otome
Nossa, um monte de stars e nada de ser aprovado. Nnnnng que enrolação. ;-;
Boa sorte com seus maps Teta-não-numérico!
Pimpi
Star-desu~! :3
Hakeru
Hoshi desu ~ ;)
TKiller
oh boy, this thread is still alive?
Topic Starter
Hamuko
should be, i still want the map approved :/
swish
:)
Ekoro
Musty
Desu for fun <3~

STAR'D.
Download: Suiseiseki - Desu~ (Teta) [Moustache Desu~].osu
Card N'FoRcE
Revived.
Topic Starter
Hamuko
Let the remapping begins
TicClick
Star desu.
Yuzeyun
I'll make Taikodesu

lol. c:

ぼしです~
Musty
DESUUUUUUUUUUU IS REVIVED
Suimya
teta Desu~
J U D G E
DesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesuDesu~
TicClick
Just noticed: try offset 2833. Don't know if I got it right, but better try.
pineapuru
Hey Teta, gostei da beatmap, fiz uma dificuldade pra ajudar! Tomara que goste... :3