forum

silly question >///<

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Arcane
Hello, i have a question about Osu! Alumni.
Who are those people? what do they do? and how are they picked?
because all i can find about them is : people who have well contributed to the game. And to be honest i really dont know what is meant with this. or what they do.

Greetings
E m i
it's just for recognition
silmarilen
ex-staff
Aurani
It's people who have contributed to the game to that extent, that they deserve the honour of being mentioned.
Be it development or just having been there when the game was completely anonymous and helped it in one shape or form.
bigfeh
Mostly retired staff. Next
Kouya-
Users who have since been here in the beginning years that contributed to osu! in the making .
E m i
and now for at least two weeks everyone will post their own answer to this question
trebby
Old users, who have moved on from osu. And have contributed greatly to the game. They were there to support peppy in its early stages.
Yuudachi-kun

[ Momiji ] wrote:

and now for at least two weeks everyone will post their own answer to this question

Hi, my name is MajorLeagaueWobs and I am new to Osu!
bigfeh

Kheldragar wrote:

[ Momiji ] wrote:

u mispeled it 5krub
E m i

Kheldragar wrote:

[ Momiji ] wrote:

hi mejorleguewboobs i am [ BestGrill ] Xd
HaruryuuSan
Alumni is the keyword lol
they're old users
-SayaKai
lool
Nathanael
osu! Alumni is basically a recongition for the people at the osu! team who have retired.
deadbeat
you can check here to see what they did https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Osu!_Alumni
Andrea
Just wanted to add a note, before BATs were actually Staff members and so they got osu!Alumni, nowadays BNs which are kinda like them are not truly Staff so they won't get osu!Alumni position after they retire.

Since many people doesn't know that it won't hurt to say it :P
Topic Starter
Arcane

deadbeat wrote:

you can check here to see what they did https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Osu!_Alumni
dear deadbeat ive red that before and i didnt understand it thats why i asked it xD

and to Andrea thank you for the note~ and so its impossible to get the Alumni title anymore exept if you get into tthe GMT team or the QAT team?? right
deadbeat
devs, chat moderators and support team members can become alumni as well
Topic Starter
Arcane
okay~ Thank you very much ♡
Kouya-
I remember when I first came to the forums, I thought osu! Alumni was some super ultra top classed title and that they were to good for the rest of the osu! community .
silmarilen
i had no idea what alumni ment for the first 3 years or so that i played.