forum

Yiruma - River Flows In You (viewtifulday Remix)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kryptogram
Felicidades Xin ! esta increible tu map !!!
Mranth0ny62
good map, the only problem is the really long black screen at the end
Mao
Yo,

unfortunately we had to disqualify this beatmap after some internal discussion for the following reason:

[Hard & Insane]
  1. You have several wrongly snapped objects in these difficulties that should rather be 1/8 than 1/6. Therefore please snap them correctly.
    Examples
    1. 00:42:889 (3) - (Hard)
    2. 01:20:291 (3) - (Hard)
In addition to that we also recommend you to lower the AR in Insane to 8.5 and in Hard to 7.5 to fit the calm nature of the song and your actual maps much better.
We also highly suggest you to shorten the Spinners in Easy and Normal.

-----

Please keep in mind that these above listed examples are just examples that may occur elsewhere in the map (and also in the Insane difficulty in the exact same spots).

We are sorry for the late disqualification here and apologize for the inconveniences this causes to you. Good luck on getting this requalified o/
Dariano
A small thing in the normal diff

You can actually start mapping at this point after the spinner 01:48:343 - since there's enough time after the spinner at least for the normal difficulty (which is 2 beats or above 750ms).
Maybe even adding a circle here 01:48:733 - would do it, idk feels better for me.

These are just opinions though, good luck Xin!

Nice SB! *-*
Topic Starter
XinCrin
I already explained to Mao why I don't wanna change that.

Gonna let die this map, Thanks for your help guys!
Nyukai

XinCrin wrote:

*sigh*
Yauxo

XinCrin wrote:

Well, great.
Effing great :/
Maiz94
rest in pepperoni
Topic Starter
XinCrin
Because of request of many people,everything should be okay now except for spinner in normal and easy,they are okay and fits perfectly with the music.
riffy
Poke me when Gero brings the bubble back.
Gero
Since the main problem of disqualification is gone, we will move this forward, @Bakari go ahead, you know what to do.

~ Rebubbled ~
riffy
Yo.

[General]
  1. I believe that star2.png should be removed from the skin set, sorry.

Ranking Criteria wrote:

When skinning gameplay elements, [url=complete sets]https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Skinning#Skin_Sets[/url] of elements must be skinned.
    [Normal]
    1. 01:04:707 (6,1) - minor - might be a little tricky to read, see for yourself and decide if you want to keep it or not.
      Note: if you can't get a better shape, just ask me and we'll find the solution. But only if you want to, of course! :)
    [Hard]
    1. 00:50:291 (2,3) - 02:12:304 (3,1) - these are the only jumps when DS goes over x2,00. They feel a little forced, if you ask me. Mind reducing the Ds on them? You can make something like the pattern at 01:00:226 (3,4,1)
    [Insane]
    1. Try to lower your HP, calm parts feel a little too tough to me. So, a little bit of relaxation to players wouldn't hurt.
    2. 00:51:460 (1,2) - gove a little jmp here, a sudden spacing drop after the previous jump feels a little tricky.
    3. 01:29:057 (2,3) - try to swap them on the timeline, it'll stress the stronger beat and flow in a slightly more interesting way. example
    4. With lower HP the break here becomes unnecessary, I suppose.
You blew my mind, this is amazing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Find me when you are done with checking!
Topic Starter
XinCrin

-Bakari- wrote:

Yo.

[General]
  1. I believe that star2.png should be removed from the skin set, sorry.

Ranking Criteria wrote:

When skinning gameplay elements, [url=complete sets]https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Skinning#Skin_Sets[/url] of elements must be skinned. [b] I'm not really sure about that "set" since other elements aren't part of gameplay. But anyways I've removed it!
    [Normal]
    1. 01:04:707 (6,1) - minor - might be a little tricky to read, see for yourself and decide if you want to keep it or not. It's okay imo. I wanna keep it[/b]
      Note: if you can't get a better shape, just ask me and we'll find the solution. But only if you want to, of course! :)
    [Hard]
    1. 00:50:291 (2,3) - 02:12:304 (3,1) - these are the only jumps when DS goes over x2,00. They feel a little forced, if you ask me. Mind reducing the Ds on them? You can make something like the pattern at 01:00:226 (3,4,1)
    I've changed the DS on the first pattern. The second jump it's fine imo and fits with the music

[Insane]
    1. Try to lower your HP, calm parts feel a little too tough to me. So, a little bit of relaxation to players wouldn't hurt. Done!
    2. 00:51:460 (1,2) - gove a little jmp here, a sudden spacing drop after the previous jump feels a little tricky. Really?. It's funny to play imo. I'll keep it :p
    3. 01:29:057 (2,3) - try to swap them on the timeline, it'll stress the stronger beat and flow in a slightly more interesting way. Nice idea, but I doesn't flow good really. example
    4. With lower HP the break here becomes unnecessary, I suppose.

You blew my mind, this is amazing.

Everything should be okay now. Thanks for the help Bakari :D/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Find me when you are done with checking!
riffy
We did one last very minor fix.

Edit: If anyone asks, what a quality map is, I'll be sure to link this one.

Qualified!
Topic Starter
XinCrin
:D
Dariano
Felicidades Xin! :)
Mao
Grats!
Maiz94
Gratz ~
ErunamoJAZZ
:D genial n.n