Total Posts
show more
Diony
Yup!, the stream's up.
Bentobito
Any news?
Topic Starter
EmeraldStar82
The op has been updated with the map pool and timetable for the semi finals.
Please note that this round is a bo9 which means first to 5.

Map pack will come out as soon as it finished uploading ^.^

It's also very interesting that we haven't had a tie breaker all tournament yet... Maybe this is the round?
Bentobito
Nice maps tho, the 40 second tiebreaker tho.
Fun maps everywhere.
Vaporwave
Typo on Drop - Granat <3
Topic Starter
EmeraldStar82
Due to technical difficulties (my tournament client access revoked) this weeks matches will either be played off stream or rescheduled.
Topic Starter
EmeraldStar82
Both matches have been moved to tomorrow at the following times:
[20:00] Variance vs Inverted Cross
[21:00] - Karamu - vs Bentobito
Topic Starter
EmeraldStar82
It is unfortunate to have come to this but sadly the Semi-Finals will not be streamed.
Topic Starter
EmeraldStar82
Hello all, I have updated the op with the grand final night timetable, the map pool, and the tournament prizes.
Anyone who wants participate in the grand final showmatches can, and are encouraged. The way the showmatches will work is going to be on a first come first serve basis, all you have to do is PM me with your name and the opponent you want to vs. Depending on the amount of participants, you will only get to play one or two maps so have them prepared. The showmatches are open to anyone from any country, you just need to be online at the time of them.

I have also made a form to keep you in the know about the next tournament. You can view this here

Thank you for bearing with me through the past few weeks, I have enjoyed organizing this and I hope you all have had fun playing in it!

Note: The grand final will get delayed by a week if I do not get the osu!tourney client by Saturday evening.
Nijntje

EmeraldStar82 wrote:

.:The Janga Challenge:.
Winner of the tournament plays against Janga.
Best of 7.
Janga chooses ALL the maps.
If Janga looses, the winner gets 6 months supporter.
Might I make the suggestion that you change "looses" to it's correct spelling... loses...
Topic Starter
EmeraldStar82

Nijntje wrote:

EmeraldStar82 wrote:

.:The Janga Challenge:.
Winner of the tournament plays against Janga.
Best of 7.
Janga chooses ALL the maps.
If Janga looses, the winner gets 6 months supporter.
Might I make the suggestion that you change "looses" to it's correct spelling... loses...
This is why I'm falling English :3
Ivvy
Holy crap those maps are hard. Will be interesting match \(^▽^)/
Variance
Emerald, did you get my pm?
Topic Starter
EmeraldStar82

Variance wrote:

Emerald, did you get my pm?
I did, Bento hasn't replied yet though.
Topic Starter
EmeraldStar82
Hello all, I just want to notify you that the grand final match will be moving to Sunday. Unsure of the exact time but it shouldn't be too different from what it is now.
Gala
Who won?
Diony
Tachibana Rika
I like jenga challenge idea lol

*edit 1 : looking at final stage mappools and im like "wow r u sure it's for 25k + ranker"
JpgBlackCat
i need subscribe in this tournamente please~
Diony

JpgBlackCat wrote:

i need subscribe in this tournamente please~

The tournament is over.
Topic Starter
EmeraldStar82
Sunday night saw the grand finals being played between Variance and Bentobito where Bentobito came out victorious with a win of 6-4. Congratulations Bentobito! And so now this tournament has concluded, thank you all so much for participating and/or watching the livestream. I certainly had fun organizing this and I hope you all had fun playing in it.

If you would like to view any of the mp's, they can be found on the challonge page by clicking the match letter, match details and then attachments.

If you would like to know about a possible Aus\NZ osu!standard 25,000+ 2 tournament, please fill out this form.

If you would like to see more tournament mayhem; Dionysaw, SacrifuSion, [ Wolfy ], Bentobito and myself are participating in the osu! Medium Championship.

The osu!supporter prizes will be sent out later today. Congratulations to these people:
[1st - 3 months supporter] Bentobito
[2nd - 2 months supporter] Variance
[3rd - 1 month supporter] - Karamu - and Inverted Cross