forum

hello, desu here! <3

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
desuxx_old
hello! my name's desu. i'm not that newbie around here, i had another account and forgot the pass, so did this one!
( anyway i didn't use that one so much... )
i'm from Spain so sorry, my english is not that good!!! please forget me if i have some grammatical errors, you know xD
well, i found this game because of a friend. it was, ugh, maybe last year...? i don't remember at all. she telled me it was super cool and we had to play together right now. i made an account, because, why not? and i actually loved it. when i forgot the pass i was pretty sad -but forgot about the game days later xD i'm so forgetful it hurts!- and decided to make another one. so here i am!

i'm a mouse player. i don't know how to use the keyboard, someday i'll learn xD i mostly play standart and catch the beat, in the other ones i'm sooooo bad, but, again, someday i'll learn. someday... that day would be great

anyway, that's it! have a wonderful day, bye-bye! <3
olivia272
"Each player may only have one account at any point of time. If discovered to be in possession of more than 1 account, all other accounts except the first one registered will be deleted and further action may be taken. In addition, sharing account/login information with others is also forbidden, as is playing on the accounts of others. The shortest explanation behind this is that multiple accounts on one player skew the rankings unfairly for other players, and make the game a little worse off for it."

I would contact the staff if I were you to settle this.

Welcome to the forums.
Topic Starter
desuxx_old

olivia272 wrote:

"Each player may only have one account at any point of time. If discovered to be in possession of more than 1 account, all other accounts except the first one registered will be deleted and further action may be taken. In addition, sharing account/login information with others is also forbidden, as is playing on the accounts of others. The shortest explanation behind this is that multiple accounts on one player skew the rankings unfairly for other players, and make the game a little worse off for it."

I would contact the staff if I were you to settle this.

Welcome to the forums.
oh, thank you so much!!! i didn't know.
i'm gonna contact the staff then. thank you again! <3
-SayaKai

olivia272 wrote:

Same to me.

and Welcome!
GSG95
Welcome. Have fun.
Raisha Millenia
Welcome!