a

posted
Total Posts
120
show more
Topic Starter
Reba

[ S a k u r a ] wrote:

hello,

Title: Wakeshima Kanon - World's End, Girl's Rondo(Asterisk DnB Remix)
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/302693
Keys: 4
Time: 5:41
Difficulties you want me to mod: poi
Mod type (NM or M4M): NM

If you think this is too long for you, here is another one you can choose to mod

Title: Imai Asami - Asayake no suta main
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/301189
Keys: 4
Time: 1:29
Difficulties you want me to mod: Normal, Hard
Mod type (NM or M4M): NM

Thanks
added to list
[ kenon ]
hi ~

Title: Memme - Again
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/304823
Keys: 4
Time: 2:17
Difficulties you want me to mod: Easy,Normal, Hard
Mod type (NM or M4M): NM

Thanks
Topic Starter
Reba

[ kenon ] wrote:

hi ~

Title: Memme - Again
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/304823
Keys: 4
Time: 2:17
Difficulties you want me to mod: Easy,Normal, Hard
Mod type (NM or M4M): NM

Thanks
accepted, 1 NM slot left
AsakuraNe
Helooo~ :)

Title: akatsuki no hana
Lunk: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/290401
Keys: 7
Time: 1:23
Difficulties you want me to mod: Nm, Hd, Mx
Mod type (NM or M4M): NM

Thanks in advance :3
Topic Starter
Reba

AsakuraNe wrote:

Helooo~ :)

Title: akatsuki no hana
Lunk: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/290401
Keys: 7
Time: 1:23
Difficulties you want me to mod: Nm, Hd, Mx
Mod type (NM or M4M): NM

Thanks in advance :3
Accepted, NM slots closed
Candiize
Title:wataame/feat.IA - Koutetsu no Shiro
Link:https://osu.ppy.sh/s/277067
Keys: 7K
Time: 4:26 (4:25 drain)
Difficulties you want me to mod: all diff
Mod type (NM or M4M):M4M
azrxx
Title: 7!! - Orange
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/298527
Keys: 7k
Time: 1:27
Difficulties you want me to mod: All diff
Mod type (NM or M4M): M4M
ToifAmri
rtist : t+pazolite
Title : Kick-ass Kung-fu Carnival (P*Light Remix)
Time : 2:06
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/303046
Keys : 4K
Status: : Pending
Requesting for : Modding

Thanks :D
Topic Starter
Reba

ToifAmri wrote:

rtist : t+pazolite
Title : Kick-ass Kung-fu Carnival (P*Light Remix)
Time : 2:06
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/303046
Keys : 4K
Status: : Pending
Requesting for : Modding

Thanks :D
Is this a M4M mod?

aisyahumairah22 wrote:

Title: 7!! - Orange
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/298527
Keys: 7k
Time: 1:27
Difficulties you want me to mod: All diff
Mod type (NM or M4M): M4M
Accepted

Candiize wrote:

Title:wataame/feat.IA - Koutetsu no Shiro
Link:https://osu.ppy.sh/s/277067
Keys: 7K
Time: 4:26 (4:25 drain)
Difficulties you want me to mod: all diff
Mod type (NM or M4M):M4M
Accepted
Topic Starter
Reba
2 NM slots Open~ please check the number of NM requests posted below, if your NM request is the third request then do not post
akuma123
Title: 3rd Eye In Breast (Rebuild)
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/267041
Keys: 4k & 7k
Time: 2:40
Difficulties you want me to mod: 4K HD, 4K MX, 4K SC, 7K SHD
Mod type (NM or M4M):NM
Topic Starter
Reba

akuma123 wrote:

Title: 3rd Eye In Breast (Rebuild)
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/267041
Keys: 4k & 7k
Time: 2:40
Difficulties you want me to mod: 4K HD, 4K MX, 4K SC, 7K SHD
Mod type (NM or M4M):NM
Accepted~ 1 NM slot left
RuberusuScarlet
Title:Kufuo- - KHAMEN BREAK
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/309011
Keys: 4K
Time: 2:07
Difficulties you want me to mod: NOV ADV EXH INF
Mod type (NM or M4M): NM

thanks
Topic Starter
Reba

RuberusuScarlet wrote:

Title:Kufuo- - KHAMEN BREAK
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/309011
Keys: 4K
Time: 2:07
Difficulties you want me to mod: NOV ADV EXH INF
Mod type (NM or M4M): NM

thanks
Accepted~ NM slots closed, you may request M4M since it's forever open at the moment
x M e l
Title: Nekomata Master - Far east nightbird
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/305792
Keys: 4K
Time: 1:51
Difficulties you want me to mod: what you want
Mod type (NM or M4M): M4M (https://osu.ppy.sh/s/309239 ← your map modded)
Topic Starter
Reba

Meiko Senpai wrote:

Title: Nekomata Master - Far east nightbird
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/305792
Keys: 4K
Time: 1:51
Difficulties you want me to mod: what you want
Mod type (NM or M4M): M4M (https://osu.ppy.sh/s/309239 ← your map modded)
Thank you for the request~ accepted
iJXL
Title: Bang! - After School
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/302449
Keys: 7K
Time: 2:44 (sorry its more than 2.30) but I guess it is okay :o
Difficulties you want me to mod: All 7k diffs
Mod type (NM or M4M): M4M

I modded your map~ Thanks alot! :D:)
Topic Starter
Reba

iJXL wrote:

Title: Bang! - After School
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/302449
Keys: 7K
Time: 2:44 (sorry its more than 2.30) but I guess it is okay :o
Difficulties you want me to mod: All 7k diffs
Mod type (NM or M4M): M4M

I modded your map~ Thanks alot! :D:)
Added to list~~
Topic Starter
Reba
Queue Open, You may start requesting only M4M
Janko
Title: Polyphony - Adrift
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/350473
Keys: 4k
Time: 5:02
Difficulties you want me to mod: HD+
Mod type (NM or M4M): M4M (I moded your map)

thx
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply