forum

[assigned] [confirmed] [resolved] [added] [duplicate] [invalid] delete the coins

posted
Total Posts
show more
Seijiro
Meanwhile this thread has been tagged as [resolved][duplicate][invalid] lololololol
Litharrale
Why can't I buy ranks with Osu!Coins yet?

New feature request?
BAldoTridentE
I sell my grandmum for 15 coins
Flanster
Somone had fun with this thread apparently.
Tear
What is the true value of money? How can we regret giving away something that cannot bring happiness?
Bara-
I lol'd
VoidGod
i sell my mom for buying the osu!coins
Bara-
Whrre are
Assigned
Added
Confirmed
????
Muu-chan
imo, at least please make it no coin cost for test playing a map in editor u.u RIP mapper
Atelophobia

-Enzy- wrote:

CAN I HAVE SOME COINS TOO?

ples

my children are starving
Give your unborn one 4 teh moneys :oops:
Mei-chan_old_1
I have 30 coins
1coin = 1USD

Can i buy supporter now? :o
Madaoke
HAHA FUNNY... It's annoying as hell.
I break at every 100 combo because of it, nice joke. I'm not playing until there is an option to rmove it
thanks...
Bara-
But you can skin it out
DeletedUser_4329079
Unranked maps don't give coins but you still need one to play them

RIGGED SYSTEM
abraker
Just annoy Peppy with stuff relating to cookiezi and tell you won't stop until the coins are removed. Good luck.
I'm such a troll XD XD XD
gregest
not enough tag,more pls
keru
I will trade waifu for coins
Toy
pls remove the thing where it spins at me this is the least funny joke of my life and i want to kill myself while browsing forums and having an osu! logo spinning at my fase
MillhioreF
on it
Mismagius
hey guys my game is kinda glitched i guess... i went to play the new LEMON TREE ranked map and there was a witch blonde anime girl in my title screen with a lot of colorful shit and some "touhousu!" crap, then i tried to play any song and it automatically raised the pitch... wtf??? i'm even struggling to type this message because the website is in some kind of "hidden+fl" mode and i have to hover my message with the cursor... wtfffff??? glitch???
Weed
I'm so DONE with Osu!, Peppy (Dean Herbert). Every year I look forward to April Fools on the Osu! client, but it appears there will be no April Fools celebration this year from Peppy. Not only will I not be able to reap the rewards of Reddit Karma, however, there will be no proper tomfoolery this year in stead of the April Fools celebration that Osu! has yearly. I hope you are happy dissapointing me, and thousands of other Osu! gamers. I will promptly be refunding my Osu!supporter status and will no longer be an active Osu!community member. Good day.
Toy
pls bring back the thing where it jumps at me this is the least funny joke of my life and i want to kill myself while playing and not having a coin jumping at my fase