forum

Searching skin

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
circlepit
Hello,
i did reinstall Windows and sadly i didnt backup my osu game with songs and skins :(.
I need your help to find the skin i had, i thought its from the pro skin compedium but i searched all 70 sites and i coudlnt find it.
Its a pretty simple skin. I only remember the Hitcircles. The font of the numbers was standart (f.e. Arial) bolt numbers. The hitcircles were fully filled with color and it wasnt transparant at all. The most noticable thing was the circle around the hitcircles, it was kinda soft and shiny white not a clear line around the hitcricles. It is a pretty old skin if i remember it right. Thank you for your help!
Fleuret
There are many skins that look a like involving actual standard mode... If you thought it was from the pro skin compendium then there shouldn't have been a need to go through all 70+ pages in the thread. Just download the skins linked in the first page and go through each one. If it's not there then you'll need to provide more information than that (time frame you got it, theme of the skin, etc etc). If not then you'll have to go through each thread yourself. It's also possible what you had was a personal mixed skin from someone else or came from another site.
Topic Starter
circlepit
I did get it here by randomly browsing the forum, thats for sure. (Most of the skins from the first page doesnt work, im searching for a updated version of it in the forums. Or is there a way to make the mwork? Sorry dont have any experience with skins)
I got with the old osu client, which had the skin selection menu and preview, but it worked with the new one aswell. I would say like 1 to 1,5 year ago.
I found out it has similarities with the Niko v5 skin,

And the fail and passed screen

The "clicky" popular hitsounds, but it doestn have a "fail hit" sound like Niko v5.
Sadly its not any theme releated, i always felt its kinda "snowy". But it was pretty simple.
Here is a screen of the hit circles

It were pretty similar to these ones. You notice the white kinda soft line. It was excact the same. Not a clear line, like all the Niko or the standart skin. But the skin doesnt have a pattern in the circles like this one, it was just colored but in the same style like the white line, soft kinda glowy color (or the blue circle or the cursor). Thats sadly all i know :(