forum

Arctic Monkeys - Balaclava

posted
Total Posts
show more
Krfawy
I'm heartily sorry for inconvenience but I can't even trust my own computer when it comes to files in the song folder. Please, ensure everything's fine while there's another Nominator checking the mapset. Let's hope there's no problems with it. :C
Secretpipe
ok again
Stefan
Arctic Monkeys is cool, need moar
iyasine
( ˘ ³˘)b
Avishay
That was priti fast..
Lance
Really think there should be a difficulty between Expert and Extreme. Both are great difficulties but I feel as though the difficulty gap between the two is a bit much...
Mashley
Don't often start up this game any more but I had to when I saw there was a new Arctic Monkeys map. Thanks for this. :)
primrose
<3 love this song
Topic Starter
Avena
6d 23h 59m dq incoming
Hanabira-
This map dq soon? i want to save my pp ..
Spaghetti
who put this map on the planet?
Nomination Assessment Team

Disqualification Notice

Hello!

Unfortunately, the Quality Assurance Team has decided to disqualify this beatmap. The following is a list of reasons and examples for the disqualification. We do not outline every issue in detail, so make sure to take the idea behind each reason and apply it to the entire beatmap as issues might be found in more than the spots mentioned below. If you have any questions, please reply to this post and we will do our best to clarify any misunderstandings.

Extreme

Unsuitable stream
  1. 00:52:950 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1) - This stream plays too unnaturally for this section. While it is a cool pattern, it is wildly inconsistent with other similar sounding parts in the music. Please revise this.

If you happen to have concerns about this disqualification, you can contest the decision with this form. Before using this form, please read the instructions carefully.

The Beatmap Nominators may handle this mapset after the issues have been addressed.

Good luck!

###M
Mazzerin
sorry priti LOL
Topic Starter
Avena
I am literally screaming right now.
Updated.
Krfawy
#CHICKS

If you ask me, that pattern was OK and playable and even I could pass and FC the actual moment. But whatever...
Topic Starter
Avena
@Next BN: I've made some changes, please contact me before qualifying so i'll update.
Musty
at each DQ im looking at.. I am really considering QATs as players who can't understand awesome stuff because they did not played enough.
The thing mentionned in the dq post was actually a really good pattern :o i sometimes can't understand i guess
Secretpipe
Map dnb next time or I'll murder ur family.

nvm , it's back guys!
schwarzvgrune
gratzzz \(^o^)/~
nice mappu <3
wendao
Extreme
02:13:525 (1) - is it safe to say that it's not placed properly, since it got different placement with other diff (the other got 02:13:517 (1) - )

01:03:250 - unused timing point, probably?
tigereyes144
great song :P
Topic Starter
Avena
Every time I get something ranked I'm surprised again lol