7!! - Orange (Anime Ver.) [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
113
show more
troke

General


no kudos if my mod didn't help anything
1|2|3|4|5|6|7
[NM]
  1. 00:00:459 (459|0,459|6,3249|6) - ctrl+h
  2. 00:04:296 (4296|1) - move to 6
  3. 00:07:784 (7784|6) - move to 5
  4. 00:09:528 (9528|6) - move to 5
  5. 00:13:017 (13017|0) - move to 4
  6. 00:14:063 (14063|3) - move to 2
  7. 00:16:854 - like this http://prntscr.com/73lj1v ?
  8. 00:18:947 (18947|1) - move to 6
  9. 00:29:063 (29063|0) - move to 5 (biar gampang)
  10. 00:33:598 (33598|3,33772|5) - geser ke kiri 1 langkah
  11. 00:40:226 (40226|2,40400|1,40575|2,40749|3) - http://prntscr.com/73ljv9 kek gini dah menurut ane
  12. 01:03:947 (63947|5,63947|2) - geser ke kanan 1 langkah dan 01:04:296 (64296|3) - move to 6
ok segitu doang yaw, GL !! :)
Topic Starter
azrxx

-Troke- wrote:

General


no kudos if my mod didn't help anything
1|2|3|4|5|6|7
[NM]
  1. 00:00:459 (459|0,459|6,3249|6) - ctrl+h
  2. 00:04:296 (4296|1) - move to 6
  3. 00:07:784 (7784|6) - move to 5
  4. 00:09:528 (9528|6) - move to 5
  5. 00:13:017 (13017|0) - move to 4
  6. 00:14:063 (14063|3) - move to 2
  7. 00:16:854 - like this http://prntscr.com/73lj1v ?
  8. 00:18:947 (18947|1) - move to 6
  9. 00:29:063 (29063|0) - move to 5 (biar gampang)
  10. 00:33:598 (33598|3,33772|5) - geser ke kiri 1 langkah
  11. 00:40:226 (40226|2,40400|1,40575|2,40749|3) - http://prntscr.com/73ljv9 kek gini dah menurut ane
  12. 01:03:947 (63947|5,63947|2) - geser ke kanan 1 langkah dan 01:04:296 (64296|3) - move to 6
ok segitu doang yaw, GL !! :)
Update:D
makasih yaa
Topic Starter
azrxx

schwarzvgrune wrote:

you can do a thorough self-mod first and ask others for a couple of mods.
good luck :)

be sure to read the link that i gave you! :3
Already read the link :3 btw thanks for helping :D hehe
Topic Starter
azrxx
.
Topic Starter
azrxx
.
ArcherLove
halo~

col = 1~7

[ez]

00:00:459 (459|0) - pindah ke 3, buat enak di jari~
00:04:296 (4296|5) - pindah ke 5
00:10:226 (10226|5) - move to 4
00:11:621 (11621|1) - ini baru di 6
01:06:738 - add note
01:07:435 (67435|0) - berhenti di sini 01:08:831 - terus kasih long note di sini sampai 01:10:226 -

[nm]

00:07:784 (7784|4) - pindah ke 1 aja, lebih enak
00:14:063 (14063|1) - pindah ke 3
00:39:528 (39528|5) - ini di 7 saja
01:24:179 - tammbah long note 1 lagi dong, biar sama seperti sebelahnya

[hd]

00:04:296 (4296|0) - delete, overnote (sound cuma 1 dan pelan, tapi 2 note itu ... tidak baik
00:05:342 (5342|1) - ^
00:06:040 (6040|2) - ^
00:07:784 (7784|5) - ^
00:08:133 (8133|6,8133|1,8133|4) - ^
00:19:819 - add note
00:35:865 - add note
00:36:563 - add note di 2
00:37:086 - add
00:37:610 - add
01:13:365 (73365|3,73714|2,73714|4) - overnote ?

done~
Topic Starter
azrxx

ArcherLove wrote:

halo~

col = 1~7

[ez]

00:00:459 (459|0) - pindah ke 3, buat enak di jari~
00:04:296 (4296|5) - pindah ke 5
00:10:226 (10226|5) - move to 4
00:11:621 (11621|1) - ini baru di 6
01:06:738 - add note
01:07:435 (67435|0) - berhenti di sini 01:08:831 - terus kasih long note di sini sampai 01:10:226 -

[nm]

00:07:784 (7784|4) - pindah ke 1 aja, lebih enak
00:14:063 (14063|1) - pindah ke 3
00:39:528 (39528|5) - ini di 7 saja
01:24:179 - tammbah long note 1 lagi dong, biar sama seperti sebelahnya

[hd]

00:04:296 (4296|0) - delete, overnote (sound cuma 1 dan pelan, tapi 2 note itu ... tidak baik
00:05:342 (5342|1) - ^
00:06:040 (6040|2) - ^
00:07:784 (7784|5) - ^
00:08:133 (8133|6,8133|1,8133|4) - ^
00:19:819 - add note
00:35:865 - add note
00:36:563 - add note di 2
00:37:086 - add
00:37:610 - add
01:13:365 (73365|3,73714|2,73714|4) - overnote ?

done~
UPDATED :D
thanks for mod AL :D
kagiii
Mark for my mod >w< , daisuki! daisuki! daisuki! *lagu ny :V
Topic Starter
azrxx

ExKagii- wrote:

Mark for my mod >w< , daisuki! daisuki! daisuki! *lagu ny :V
Ditunggu ^^ hehee :v
Frim4503

col:1,2,3,4,5,6,7

don't forget to add hs
00:40:924 (40924|2) - make double. same sound as 00:39:528 (39528|6,39528|0) -
01:01:854 (61854|6) - move to 6
01:04:470 (64470|3,65342|5) - move to 5,2
01:20:342 - add note
01:20:691 - ^
00:01:156 - add note
00:35:342 (35342|2) - make double. same sound as 00:31:156 (31156|6,31156|0) - IMO
00:55:226 - http://puu.sh/hNeRb/d11deeeb6c.png
01:20:691 (80691|1) - remove. pre pattern 01:19:296 (79296|5,79296|1) -
00:00:459 (459|1) - mvoe to 1
00:31:505 (31505|0,31679|1,31854|2) - move to 1,2,3
01:01:854 (61854|1,62203|0) - move 1 co. to right

that's all
idk how to mod slow song
Topic Starter
azrxx

Frim4503 wrote:


col:1,2,3,4,5,6,7

don't forget to add hs
00:40:924 (40924|2) - make double. same sound as 00:39:528 (39528|6,39528|0) -
01:01:854 (61854|6) - move to 6
01:04:470 (64470|3,65342|5) - move to 5,2
01:20:342 - add note
01:20:691 - ^
00:01:156 - add note
00:35:342 (35342|2) - make double. same sound as 00:31:156 (31156|6,31156|0) - IMO
00:55:226 - http://puu.sh/hNeRb/d11deeeb6c.png
01:20:691 (80691|1) - remove. pre pattern 01:19:296 (79296|5,79296|1) -
00:00:459 (459|1) - mvoe to 1
00:31:505 (31505|0,31679|1,31854|2) - move to 1,2,3
01:01:854 (61854|1,62203|0) - move 1 co. to right

that's all
idk how to mod slow song
Updated :D
thanks for mod Frim :D
Julie
Tuturuu~
You said your new mapper? I'm really really impress and satisfy how your going, probably going to accept BN mod for this map :D!! I'm willing to put a lots of time on this map :P, so let's not rush

Don't mind if you have less then 15 mods in each diff, my policy check is helping mapper~ Of course, please continue try get more mods, might take a while with me LOL.

I'm just going to post HD for the moment, I want to check your comment on my mods before continuing to NM and EZ. Mod might be long, and feel like Im poiting out each second, but that's because I can EASILY understand what your mapping which is GOOD :D!! Easy to understand your pattern, the way you map. Love the piano part of the song <3!

BN AREN'T PERFEFCT, you can always decline, or sometimes I make mistake on the copy paste.

[HD]

00:04:296 (4296|4,4993|2) - Suggestion, since your matching for instrument *thumbs up!* and these 2 you listen nice, piano only :D! These 2 piano are the same note, you can jack these. Of course you are not force to jack, just suggestion ^^

00:17:900 - want to add one more note, because it doesn't only have the "tick~~" sound right now, also have a piano xD. Like here 00:23:482 -

00:19:296 - have to have more note then 00:18:947 - , because you beeen mapping for piano <3.

00:19:645 (19645|4,19645|5) - Do you hear piano? Since I don't hear any here ><, except if you suddendly mapping it for vocal.

00:20:691 - andn 00:26:272 - same reason as 00:17:900 -

00:28:249 (28249|3,28307|4,28365|5) - Ok, this is really really tricky, that's what happen a lots in piano beatmap...1/12 or 1/16 =w=...Try 1/16, mostly noticable on the 2nd and 3rd notes, 1st note 00:28:235 - , 2nd note 00:28:278 - , 3rd note 00:28:322 - . Visual : http://puu.sh/hNPIG.png

00:29:645 (29645|6,29703|5,29761|4) - ^ , this one is easy to notice on the 1st note, you can hear the 1st note go before the actual sound. 1st note 00:29:674 - , 2nd note 00:29:717 - 3rd note 00:29:761 - . Visual : http://puu.sh/hNPVa.png

00:28:235 (28235|3,28278|4,28322|5,28365|6,29674|6,29717|5,29761|4) - Since your mapping piano, and you been following chord nicely~ (Impress). Shouldn't 00:28:235 (28235|3,28278|4,28322|5,28365|6) - go to right to left and 00:29:674 (29674|6,29717|5,29761|4) - left to right?

00:29:238 - miss a piano sound~

00:30:458 (30458|1) - Why this LN, try listen this sound and this here 00:31:854 - , normal note should be enough if your still following the instrument~

00:31:040 (31040|4,31098|5,31156|6) - 1/16, 1st note 00:31:113 - 2nd note 00:31:156 - , tricky part this time it doesn't stop at white stick or start here 00:31:069 - ><, 3rd note is here 00:31:200 - http://puu.sh/hNQd6.png

00:32:377 (32377|5,32435|4,32493|3) - 1/16, Okii now reason nearly the same, already point out the possibility to check this issue, so imma just send you the visual of the snapping :3. Visual : http://puu.sh/hNQid.png

00:33:598 - if you want to follow this piano keys, add the note here 00:33:772 - like in your NM

00:33:831 (33831|0,33889|1,33947|2) - 1/16, Visual http://puu.sh/hNQrk.png , trickyy, check the one in select as well, is above white stick xD.

00:35:284 (35284|2,35342|3,35400|4) - 1/16 Visual http://puu.sh/hNQxG.png, but also in screenshot you can see 00:35:211 - = end of LN, end of LN in mania = not tapable, while there is a piano sound here, so I let you choose to see how you will do this :3

00:36:040 - miss a sound? you did map it on NM.

00:36:563 (36563|1) - not sure about this note, I don't hear any piano, except if your hearing some minor one, but really low, like these you didn't map 00:34:296 - and 00:34:470 - , so suggest removing it.

00:39:528 - No one of your note LN? You also put one on your NM

00:40:226 (40226|2) - not sure why LN here, I really hope your not doing it for vocal www, really like how you do your stuff so far, um this 00:40:226 - and this 00:40:400 - same piano key, can jack it and be normal notes

00:41:970 - miss a piano sound, must be from the left of this note 00:41:796 (41796|3) -

00:43:017 (43017|2,43017|1,43017|6) - overchord, delete at least 1 note xD

00:44:586 - miss important piano sound, the sound is lower then this 00:44:761 (44761|1) - and this 00:44:412 - , just to give you an idea how to put your note ^^

00:44:935 - ^ same for sound and piano note.

00:46:505 (46505|0) - delete if your still following just the instrument, since none here. Keep it if is for vocal, I suggest delete for instrument like you did on NM :3

00:47:377 (47377|4,47552|2) - ctrl+g for piano pitch~

00:50:691 - AHH, don't do like NM!! so good piano stream, can hear clearly!! GO MAP IT :D!! LAST LEVEL~~

01:03:947 (63947|2,64296|3) - these sound your matching with LN, I also hear it here 01:04:121 - O.O

01:05:691 (65691|6) - LN here I think is for the long continue sound that started here 01:05:342 - , also here 01:06:214 - there is a new sound, should be the end of your LN~

01:16:679 - miss a piano sound, that should continue with 01:16:854 (76854|2,77028|4,77203|5) -

Feel free to catch me in-game, if there is some stuff you want to ask, or if you think I'm going in the wrong way lolol.

Thanks for showing me this beatmap~ :D

I didn't notice XD

Topic Starter
azrxx

Julie wrote:

Tuturuu~
You said your new mapper? I'm really really impress and satisfy how your going, probably going to accept BN mod for this map :D!! I'm willing to put a lots of time on this map :P, so let's not rush

Don't mind if you have less then 15 mods in each diff, my policy check is helping mapper~ Of course, please continue try get more mods, might take a while with me LOL.

I'm just going to post HD for the moment, I want to check your comment on my mods before continuing to NM and EZ. Mod might be long, and feel like Im poiting out each second, but that's because I can EASILY understand what your mapping which is GOOD :D!! Easy to understand your pattern, the way you map. Love the piano part of the song <3!

BN AREN'T PERFEFCT, you can always decline, or sometimes I make mistake on the copy paste.

[HD]

00:04:296 (4296|4,4993|2) - Suggestion, since your matching for instrument *thumbs up!* and these 2 you listen nice, piano only :D! These 2 piano are the same note, you can jack these. Of course you are not force to jack, just suggestion ^^ i think it suits nicely with jack so i decide to changed into jack hihii. thanks for the suggestion ^^

00:17:900 - want to add one more note, because it doesn't only have the "tick~~" sound right now, also have a piano xD. Like here 00:23:482 - added ^^

00:19:296 - have to have more note then 00:18:947 - , because you beeen mapping for piano <3. added ^^

00:19:645 (19645|4,19645|5) - Do you hear piano? Since I don't hear any here ><, except if you suddendly mapping it for vocal. yep its for vocal. should i delete it? or change into normal note? :3

00:20:691 - andn 00:26:272 - same reason as 00:17:900 - added ^^

00:28:249 (28249|3,28307|4,28365|5) - Ok, this is really really tricky, that's what happen a lots in piano beatmap...1/12 or 1/16 =w=...Try 1/16, mostly noticable on the 2nd and 3rd notes, 1st note 00:28:235 - , 2nd note 00:28:278 - , 3rd note 00:28:322 - . Visual : http://puu.sh/hNPIG.png fixed :3

00:29:645 (29645|6,29703|5,29761|4) - ^ , this one is easy to notice on the 1st note, you can hear the 1st note go before the actual sound. 1st note 00:29:674 - , 2nd note 00:29:717 - 3rd note 00:29:761 - . Visual : http://puu.sh/hNPVa.png fixed :3

00:28:235 (28235|3,28278|4,28322|5,28365|6,29674|6,29717|5,29761|4) - Since your mapping piano, and you been following chord nicely~ (Impress). Shouldn't 00:28:235 (28235|3,28278|4,28322|5,28365|6) - go to right to left and 00:29:674 (29674|6,29717|5,29761|4) - left to right? should it be like this? http://puu.sh/hNTiv/48dc60d3f8.jpg and this? http://puu.sh/hNTiQ/b04653a8a7.jpg

00:29:238 - miss a piano sound~ added ^^

00:30:458 (30458|1) - Why this LN, try listen this sound and this here 00:31:854 - , normal note should be enough if your still following the instrument~ fixed ^^

00:31:040 (31040|4,31098|5,31156|6) - 1/16, 1st note 00:31:113 - 2nd note 00:31:156 - , tricky part this time it doesn't stop at white stick or start here 00:31:069 - ><, 3rd note is here 00:31:200 - http://puu.sh/hNQd6.png fixed :D

00:32:377 (32377|5,32435|4,32493|3) - 1/16, Okii now reason nearly the same, already point out the possibility to check this issue, so imma just send you the visual of the snapping :3. Visual : http://puu.sh/hNQid.png fixed :D

00:33:598 - if you want to follow this piano keys, add the note here 00:33:772 - like in your NM should it be like this? http://puu.sh/hNWfr/262cf9e4a5.png

00:33:831 (33831|0,33889|1,33947|2) - 1/16, Visual http://puu.sh/hNQrk.png , trickyy, check the one in select as well, is above white stick xD. fixed :3 btw is it okay if the note doesn't snap on white stick? ._.

00:35:284 (35284|2,35342|3,35400|4) - 1/16 Visual http://puu.sh/hNQxG.png, but also in screenshot you can see 00:35:211 - = end of LN, end of LN in mania = not tapable, while there is a piano sound here, so I let you choose to see how you will do this :3 how about this? ._. http://puu.sh/hNU4B/085034498c.jpg

00:36:040 - miss a sound? you did map it on NM. added

00:36:563 (36563|1) - not sure about this note, I don't hear any piano, except if your hearing some minor one, but really low, like these you didn't map 00:34:296 - and 00:34:470 - , so suggest removing it. fixed

00:39:528 - No one of your note LN? You also put one on your NM like this? http://puu.sh/hNWWZ/a60bc412b0.png

00:40:226 (40226|2) - not sure why LN here, I really hope your not doing it for vocal www, really like how you do your stuff so far, um this 00:40:226 - and this 00:40:400 - same piano key, can jack it and be normal notes fixed :3

00:41:970 - miss a piano sound, must be from the left of this note 00:41:796 (41796|3) - fixed

00:43:017 (43017|2,43017|1,43017|6) - overchord, delete at least 1 note xD deleted xD

00:44:586 - miss important piano sound, the sound is lower then this 00:44:761 (44761|1) - and this 00:44:412 - , just to give you an idea how to put your note ^^ fixed._.

00:44:935 - ^ same for sound and piano note. fixed :3

00:46:505 (46505|0) - delete if your still following just the instrument, since none here. Keep it if is for vocal, I suggest delete for instrument like you did on NM :3 fixed :D

00:47:377 (47377|4,47552|2) - ctrl+g for piano pitch~ fixed

00:50:691 - AHH, don't do like NM!! so good piano stream, can hear clearly!! GO MAP IT :D!! LAST LEVEL~~ fixed :3

01:03:947 (63947|2,64296|3) - these sound your matching with LN, I also hear it here 01:04:121 - O.O i don't understand what you said in here._. should i change the LN to normal note? or what? :3

01:05:691 (65691|6) - LN here I think is for the long continue sound that started here 01:05:342 - , also here 01:06:214 - there is a new sound, should be the end of your LN~ changed :D

01:16:679 - miss a piano sound, that should continue with 01:16:854 (76854|2,77028|4,77203|5) -added :D

Feel free to catch me in-game, if there is some stuff you want to ask, or if you think I'm going in the wrong way lolol.

Thanks for showing me this beatmap~ :D

I didn't notice XD

thanks you so much for your opinion about my map Julie :'D this is my favorite song so i work hard on this beatmap :'3 and also thank you for the star :'D. can you re-check this diff again? :3 tell me if i did it wrong :3
once again thank you so much Julie :'D you motivate me to improve my mapping skill :3
resuner
Hi aisya

Column 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
[NM]
00:22:784 - put it to 1 3 6
00:30:807 - adjust 1 column to right
00:32:900 - add note
00:37:086 - ^
00:41:796 - ^
00:41:970 - remove
00:43:889 - add note
00:44:238 - ^
01:00:284 - ^
01:03:075- ^
01:04:993 - ^
01:06:040 - ^
01:06:912 - ^
01:16:156 - ^
01:16:854 - add 1 note to 4
01:17:028 - add 1 note to 5
01:18:947 - add note
01:19:645 - ^

Just a small mod from me, i notice this map because of Julie :)
I like this song too, goodluck! :D
Topic Starter
azrxx

resuner wrote:

Hi aisya

Column 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
[NM]
00:22:784 - put it to 1 3 6
00:30:807 - adjust 1 column to right
00:32:900 - add note
00:37:086 - ^
00:41:796 - ^
00:41:970 - remove
00:43:889 - add note
00:44:238 - ^
01:00:284 - ^
01:03:075- ^
01:04:993 - ^
01:06:040 - ^
01:06:912 - ^
01:16:156 - ^
01:16:854 - add 1 note to 4
01:17:028 - add 1 note to 5
01:18:947 - add note
01:19:645 - ^

Just a small mod from me, i notice this map because of Julie :)
I like this song too, goodluck! :D
Updated :D
thanks for mod my beatmap :D
Frim4503
yes of course Julie
he is good mapper :)
i'm still can't map slow song like this -_-
Topic Starter
azrxx

Frim4503 wrote:

yes of course Julie
he is good mapper :)
i'm still can't map slow song like this -_-
i'm a girl btw :'v hihii
thank you frim :3 but i still need to learn more about mapping :3 hehe
Julie
"00:33:831 (33831|0,33889|1,33947|2) - 1/16, Visual http://puu.sh/hNQrk.png , trickyy, check the one in select as well, is above white stick xD. fixed :3 btw is it okay if the note doesn't snap on white stick? ._."

When I went to sleep, realize I wasn't clear on this www. Yes there is one on white (the LN on my pic was the white stick sound haha), I'm just showing you it should be all on 1/16, and 4 notes on 1/16, I didn't move the pattern orz, I wanted to let you on pattern haha, yeah and will be better if it make a stair. Sorry for confusion LOL, I didn't have space to make a stairs and screenshot it haha

If I had space : http://puu.sh/hOhfi.png, or since there one sound same at 00:33:947 - and 00:33:990 - . Could be like this too http://puu.sh/hOhjb.jpg . and left to right here is good~ ^^

Pm me when everything is update~ I'll re-check HD
Frim4503

aisyahumairah22 wrote:

Frim4503 wrote:

yes of course Julie
he is good mapper :)
i'm still can't map slow song like this -_-
i'm a girl btw :'v hihii
thank you frim :3 but i still need to learn more about mapping :3 hehe
oh sorry if you are a girl xD

so it cuz your name is "aisyah" ?
Topic Starter
azrxx

Julie wrote:

"00:33:831 (33831|0,33889|1,33947|2) - 1/16, Visual http://puu.sh/hNQrk.png , trickyy, check the one in select as well, is above white stick xD. fixed :3 btw is it okay if the note doesn't snap on white stick? ._."

When I went to sleep, realize I wasn't clear on this www. Yes there is one on white (the LN on my pic was the white stick sound haha), I'm just showing you it should be all on 1/16, and 4 notes on 1/16, I didn't move the pattern orz, I wanted to let you on pattern haha, yeah and will be better if it make a stair. Sorry for confusion LOL, I didn't have space to make a stairs and screenshot it haha

If I had space : http://puu.sh/hOhfi.png, or since there one sound same at 00:33:947 - and 00:33:990 - . Could be like this too http://puu.sh/hOhjb.jpg . and left to right here is good~ ^^

Pm me when everything is update~ I'll re-check HD
UPDATE <3 hihi please re-check :3 tell me if i did it wrong :3
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply