forum

[resolved] PP not updated even though score is shown to be uploaded

posted
Total Posts
show more
Distant years

nouk wrote:

peppy wrote:

Things are back up-to-date now. Sorry for the extended delay; we didn't have enough automatic monitoring on the pp processing tasks.
so now I should get the pp of my submitted score or only from scores done from now on? thx for the fix by the way
nvm, i got it.
Jacob
Meh

Score still didn't submit.
Guess I have to grind for it again after all.

p/3996759
Serren-san

Jacob33333 wrote:

Meh

Score still didn't submit.
Guess I have to grind for it again after all.

p/3996759
Same, but we probably just have to wait a while. There are over 11k people online and I'm sure everyone played a ton while this was down. A lot to process.
Chilly
-taps pen- ;-; pp pls
It's not completely fixed, there are still some 0 pp scores
Anchorage
Well after a few hours I went back to playing osu and I got some pp. Does that mean that the missing pp I lost before is gone for good?
Anchorage

agyn wrote:

Well after a few hours I went back to playing osu and I got some pp. Does that mean that the missing pp I lost before is gone for good?
ok good my score updated and its all lookin good!! Thanks peppy!!
I gained the PP i deserved for this one https://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmap?b=582801&m=2

nothing, exactly 0, on this one https://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmap?b=625377&m=2 and it's not normal, since I fc'd it, still has to update?

Checking PP with PP listing script shows 0, and I'm not the only one

agyn wrote:

agyn wrote:

ok good my score updated and its all lookin good!! Thanks peppy!!
Still no improvement here
Serren-san
Still nothing x.x
Chilly
same :L
VeilStar
As long as your scores were submitted it will update eventually. Wait at least 24h, and bump then if it's still an issue?
low life
I was even hard for a 4 stars do not give pp
juuu
And............................pp?
Serren-san
pp has arrived, and I played a song and got my ranks. Yay resolutions~
It arrives, delayed but arrives at the end, it's kinda resolved, but it would be better to be back at the instant pp way.
MomoPrecil

peppy wrote:

Things are back up-to-date now. Sorry for the extended delay; we didn't have enough automatic monitoring on the pp processing tasks.
Ohh thanks peppy for fixed this :D
Poui500
That was 3 day I didn't get any pp :(
Jacob
Because my score still didn't submit, it makes me think that my issue is something different entirely.

p/3996759
Poui500
All my scores are submitted but i still didn't get any pp
Jacob

Poui500 wrote:

All my scores are submitted but i still didn't get any pp
Exactly, that's why I don't see why my thread is a duplicate.