Team Name:Foodies' team
Captain:YoNiko
Player:hmrkhmrk
Player:Prezton
Player:zzclhhzcj
Player:[ Kubolo ]
Player:[- Nishi -]

btw, [ Kubolo ] and [- Nishi -] were in other team at first,
but they decided to join my team, hope you can accept it.
thanx :)
I can't accept it unless another team decides to disband before the deadline (this saturday.), sorry.
[ pAto ]
Team Name: LoliMasters
Captain: uNable
Player: [ pAto ]
Player: Mr Palta
Player: allives
Player: kafaN
Player: kostian
Emonal

-Ryosuke wrote:

YoNiko wrote:

Team Name:Foodies' team
Captain:YoNiko
Player:hmrkhmrk
Player:Prezton
Player:zzclhhzcj
Player:[ Kubolo ]
Player:[- Nishi -]

btw, [ Kubolo ] and [- Nishi -] were in other team at first,
but they decided to join my team, hope you can accept it.
thanx :)
I can't accept it unless another team decides to disband before the deadline (this saturday.), sorry.
If that team leader say he want to move Kubo and Nishi in this post,
can you accept it?
Disband is too serious :?
Topic Starter
-Ryosuke

YoNiko wrote:

-Ryosuke wrote:

If that team leader say he want to move Kubo and Nishi in this post,
can you accept it?
Disband is too serious :?
You should check your PMs :p
asd620211
Excuse me,I Registration all star
why my team no appear in first page
Emonal
I have checked it XD
Thanx w
Evrien

asd620211 wrote:

請容我解答:根據你隊里的隊員情況分析,我們有合理原因懷疑這些賬號是Multi account,且從PP和PC來看水平遠不達比賽所需。根據比賽通用和遊戲規則,我們有權拒絕有上述跡象的隊伍參賽,敬請諒解。

Please allow me to answer: Based on what we've observed from your players' accounts, we have valid reason to believe that these accounts are multi accounts. Your PP and PC are also inadequate to participate in our tournament. Based on tournament and game rules, we have rights to refuse application from teams that display these traits. Please understand our decision.
FlyingKiwi

:?
gregest
1 week boyz

Histoire

Evrien wrote:

asd620211 wrote:

these accounts are multi accounts
#100K + rofl
Topic Starter
-Ryosuke

- Korean Kiwi - wrote:

:?
Ouch, thought you were all from New Zealand, my b!
[ pAto ]

[ pAto ] wrote:

My team will be in the tournament or the inscriptions were closed ? .
Topic Starter
-Ryosuke

[ pAto ] wrote:

[ pAto ] wrote:

My team will be in the tournament or the inscriptions were closed ? .
Closed, sorry
Leetrapoi
Sorry to say, but I'm not a canadian.
Tehron
I still don't see the player change in my team I sent a PM about, I hope it got trough. If not here's the change:

Switch
- Phantasma -
To
Gumi Rin
Topic Starter
-Ryosuke

Tehron wrote:

I still don't see the player change in my team I sent a PM about, I hope it got trough. If not here's the change:

Switch
- Phantasma -
To
Gumi Rin
I counted the change when I started the seeding don't worry :p, I'm just going to edit the thread later with the teams seeded!

And don't forget that the live drawings is tomorrow at 4PM UTC+0 on this twitch channel!
Emonal
Can I add anohter two players?
I'm sorry for missing the deadline>_>
Player:- Akira Len -
Player:skkeepw

pleaz :cry:
Topic Starter
-Ryosuke

YoNiko wrote:

Can I add anohter two players?
I'm sorry for missing the deadline>_>
Player:- Akira Len -
Player:skkeepw

pleaz :cry:
Of course! You guys can still edit your roster until 23:59 UTC+0 today.
NixXSkate
Are the top seeded teams in order by average pp/rank? I think it's pretty much impossible for my team to have a higher average than Eden >_<
But, it looks like we would still be a top seeded team
Topic Starter
-Ryosuke

NixXSkate wrote:

Are the top seeded teams in order by average pp/rank? I think it's pretty much impossible for my team to have a higher average than Eden >_<
But, it looks like we would still be a top seeded team
on the thread I didn't order it but for the top-seeded teams, it actually goes like: AntiBeat -> burstlimit -> #arsecrackers -> SPD -> Wpierdol Gaming Rebirth -> No Team Name -> Eden -> Cloud OD9 -> Faplords 420 -> Our Aim Sucks -> Ghosts -> TILT BOYS -> almostquaranteelar9porfavor -> Shiro Pantsu -> Where are we?
AmaiHachimitsu
Would you mind, in the next mappool, restrain yourselves from putting a shitload of unranked maps in it?
Not only there's higher chance for it to be updated by the author, it is just wrong to follow this strange trend that appeared.
No, it's not unique and neither it is innovative.
There are more than enough good maps that are ranked.
I'm not saying that unranked maps are bad, but please pick them only if they are really spot-on choices, because it seems you choose unranked maps because they are ... unranked. 1-2 per mappool will do.
Evrien

AmaiHachimitsu wrote:

Would you mind, in the next mappool, restrain yourselves from putting a shitload of unranked maps in it?
Not only there's higher chance for it to be updated by the author, it is just wrong to follow this strange trend that appeared.
I'm not saying that unranked maps are bad, but please pick them only if they are really spot-on choices, because it seems you choose unranked maps because they are ... unranked. 1-2 per mappool will do.
I will relay this over to the responsible selectors. Thanks for the feedback!
Topic Starter
-Ryosuke
Please keep giving more constructive feedbacks so later stages will only get better and better, honest opinions and constructive opinions are always appreciated!

That's actually not sarcasm if any of you wonder.

By the way, here are few statistics about players who joined All-Star!

We currently have:

List of countries
67 players,
47 players,
30 players,
28 players,
28 players,
26 players,
21 players,
17 players,
17 players,
16 players,
12 players,
12 players,
12 players,
12 players,
12 players,
12 players,
10 players,
9 players,
9 players,
8 players,
6 players,
5 players,
5 players,
4 players,
3 players,
3 players,
3 players,
2 players,
2 players,
2 players,
2 players,
2 players,
1 player,
1 player,
1 player,
1 player,
1 player,
1 player,
1 player,
1 player,
1 player,
1 player,
1 player,
1 player,

We actually gathered 44 countries for a total of 454 players!
Prophet

AmaiHachimitsu wrote:

You know there are too many tournaments nowadays, and the quantity of existing ranked maps, especially which are suitable enough for tournaments, are not really... very high regarding the numbers of tournaments. If we focus only on ranked maps, we will, inevitably, have MANY repeated choices over the other tournaments, in which players of our tournaments may have just took part several months or even days ago. All in all, we don't want to leave players the impression "wow, I'm joining many tournaments and I find myself playing the same maps again and again". We need special maps that can represent our tournament.
In fact, the ranked maps really outnumbered the unranked maps. We limited the amount of unranked maps in an acceptable scale. That's also what we'd like the players to play: MANY ranked maps as well as SOME unranked maps.
And, all the maps including the ranked and unranked ones have been examined carefully among the map selectors, we decline maps that are not hitsounded, not well-timed or have many random jumps/streams. The quality of the unranked maps is not lower than the ranked ones,and it's unranked just because it has some unrankable patterns, do not have a whole mapset (having no lower diffs) or the mapper is too lazy to get it modded and ranked. Besides, many unranked maps in this pool are really once qualified and then DQed.
Thank you for your feedback, however I don't want to change it. Really sorry for that.
aaah400
hi

Can u create a beatmap pack please
Thx
Prophet

aaah400 wrote:

hi

Thx
Ryosuke is making packs. Please wait for him. (In a few hours I think)
aaah400

Prophet wrote:

aaah400 wrote:

hi

Thx
Ryosuke is making packs. Please wait for him. (In a few hours I think)
Oh alright thx :>
Topic Starter
-Ryosuke
Here is the Mappack!

Also available on the first post, props to <strong>MatsumotoRise</strong> and <strong>Ascendance</strong> !

Schedules should be available tomorrow and released on the first post you can still check the google doc meanwhile!
FlyingKiwi
Can't you change players now?
gregest
before I download 235 mb for nothing, I will ask it, the mappack has the same maps as the mappool?
Topic Starter
-Ryosuke

- Korean Kiwi - wrote:

Can't you change players now?
no.

CptBlackBird wrote:

before I download 235 mb for nothing, I will ask it, the mappack has the same maps as the mappool?
yes.
AmaiHachimitsu
#Prophet
It's not that players can change anything in terms of how the tournament works, but I'll just let you know that your argument is extremely unconvincing and disappointing.
You just implied that your aim is to arrange a mappool that is unique compared to.... prety much all the tournaments that've been organized in the recent months (years?).
I could complain about recent OWC having maps from previous editions, but from any other tournament? Do you really want osu! all star's maps not to ever overlap with some nyanyan tournament-like events made by randoms for randoms whose number reaches hundreds a year?
I also would like to point out that there should be a thorough explanation about what happens if the map gets updated (which is highly possible to happen, especially to the once DQ'd maps that you find so fitting)
But yeah, who cares.
Prophet

AmaiHachimitsu wrote:

#Prophet
It's not that players can change anything in terms of how the tournament works, but I'll just let you know that your argument is extremely unconvincing and disappointing.
You just implied that your aim is to arrange a mappool that is unique compared to.... prety much all the tournaments that've been organized in the recent months (years?).
I could complain about recent OWC having maps from previous editions, but from any other tournament? Do you really want osu! all star's maps not to ever overlap with some nyanyan tournament-like events made by randoms for randoms whose number reaches hundreds a year?
I also would like to point out that there should be a thorough explanation about what happens if the map gets updated (which is highly possible to happen, especially to the once DQ'd maps that you find so fitting)
But yeah, who cares.
In fact, many players would like to join tens of tournaments in a single year and take them very seriously. That you underestimate the "unofficial" tournaments doesn't imply all "pro" players would underestimate them.
And about the updating stuff, I must agree that they DO update and I can't stop them from updating. However, most of the updates are very minor and would not affect the playability at all. If some major changed taken place, we will decide whether we use the updated version or use the version in the mappack in the early hours. In OCWT, where I used many unranked maps, we succeeded in managing the updated maps, so I think it would not be a big deal.
Besides, many players want to see some unranked maps in mappool, outnumbering the players who want only ranked maps. And in fact, "offical" tournaments like twc, cwc, and o!mwc, also use lots of unranked maps, which, I think, it's a trend.
With admitting the inconvenience of the usage of unranked maps, I have to say you are right in your aspect, while I'm right in my aspect. Thank you for your feedback but please allow us to demonstrate that this would work well.
Skystar
The point is not "to make it unique". The point is "to aviod a situation that players would go oh damn look at these maps im gonna play the same things as xxx tourney again!".

We sure will consider giving a higher priority to either maps that have been in graveyard for months and longer or maps that are under our control (e.g. own maps or friend's maps), than ones that still have a high chance to get updated. But the fact that the qualified map (to the ternimus) got disqualified, and then updated and changed wasn't something we could've expected. We are not prophets.
FlyingKiwi

CptBlackBird wrote:

Obviously.
Evrien

Skystar wrote:

The point is not "to make it unique". The point is "to aviod a situation that players would go oh damn look at these maps im gonna play the same things as xxx tourney again!".

We sure will consider giving a higher priority to either maps that have been in graveyard for months and longer or maps that are under our control (e.g. own maps or friend's maps), than ones that still have a high chance to get updated. But the fact that the qualified map (to the ternimus) got disqualified, and then updated and changed wasn't something we could've expected. We are not prophets.
>"We are not prophets"
I saw what you did here :D
VINXIS
Hi i am le controversial opinon
Azer
I much prefer having new maps over having to play maps I've played in 6 other tournaments before
Illkryn
what the heck why isnt koigokoro [delis' insane] in dt map pool i think that map very fitting to this pool difficult and good map song too!
nya10

Skystar wrote:

For this one, I highly suggest to use ranked / graveyard maps, not the qualified one. Hope this post helps (: ~
show more