forum

Hello fellow osu player :P

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hanzi2u
dear osu player i usually make long bio's when it comes to write about me so here it is, Have a great day!

this is me Hanz :D i just joined a month ago playing osu. and i really like it i must say i'm almost addicted i play a lot usually a couple hours a day sometimes not so much but anyways i got inspired by one of my best friends (the song black apple) yeah!
and now i'm really looking into getting better at osu and doing it like for real but also remembering to have fun in it to. i'm like i so want a drawing pad for my birthday the 29th march or else just save up and buy one mainly because of osu but also because of the education i'm going on could be really useful in photoshop ! i know it's not something you just because then you think ah yeah i'm gonna get good now because i'm gonna get a tablet. NO. What makes you good is Practice Practice Practice!! but a tablet is a good way to improve you're accuracy anyways.

i'm 21 years old damn i'm getting old haha anyways i like spending with my friends and just doing weird stuff with them in school and such things and also talk with my girlfriend on skype and hang out with her in the weekends because it's a long distance relationship hate that long distance but that's something you gotta live with until we figure something out about moving together after she is done with high school

-Hanz : peace and the best of all to the great osu players in here :D
olivia272
Velkommen til Osu!s forum.
Topic Starter
Hanzi2u
Mange tak :)
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Hi there. o/

A pleasure to meet you. Enjoy your time here. :D
Cerulean Veyron
Hello fellow Hanz! :p

Welcome!