forum

Choose which song [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
wailord2700
can add something in the option tab that allows you to choose which music to play on startup?
anonymous_old

wailord2700 wrote:

can add something in the option tab that allows you to choose which music to play on startup?
Click the left button on the top right (labeled "Jump To window" on hover) on the main menu. Is this what you're looking for?
Zekira
I think what he means it that everytime you startup osu!, the song that immediately plays is already defined.
Topic Starter
wailord2700
is like u can configure which song u want osu! to play everytime u start it
anonymous_old

wailord2700 wrote:

is like u can configure which song u want osu! to play everytime u start it
You cannot do that.

I don't see why you would want to do that. I like hearing random music~
Mallick
I quite agree with this request. I have some beatmaps that are guilty pleasures but the last thing I want to hear when I launch osu! is BOP BOP BOP! BOP TO THE TOP! SLIP AND SLIDE AND RIDE THAT RHYTHM!

Perhaps an option to have a main menu playlist or something?
arien666
When I start osu!,
I sometimes hear 'I wanna take you (skip)' ;_;

Maybe, I think it's okay for someone ;_;
KRZY

arken1015 wrote:

When I start osu!,
I sometimes hear 'I wanna take you (skip)' ;_;

Maybe, I think it's okay for someone ;_;

not if your girl wants to watch how pro you are at taiko.
Kitsunemimi
Eeuugh, this is a pretty weird request. And I bet 80% of the osu! population won't even bother to use it. Because really, unless you really care about having to listen to really weird songs at startup, most of us would just hit F5 and skip to the next song. It's a feature that not many would use and that would only have a very small effect, so no support from me.
adam2046
Hearing the exact same song upon opening osu every time would, in my opinion, be absolutely annoying.

Variations on the same sort of thing have been popping up for a while now.
"Let me play songs I want on the jukebox"
viewtopic.php?p=251472
viewtopic.php?p=196701
viewtopic.php?p=152471
viewtopic.php?p=28984

I will admit I do scramble frantically for the next button when 6 in a Row pops up on the jukebox...
Derekku
Thanks for providing dupes, adam.

As other similar requests have been denied (and I've said it myself before), it's kind of pointless to request something like this until playlists/jukebox additions are added. Surely then there will be options to have a list of songs to play on startup. :p