forum

Which one of these?(keyboard)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Phiffuflaver
I'd like to dump my old rubber-dome keyboard and i can't decide if i wanna go with the CM Storm Trigger Z(MX-Red) or the Corsair K70(MX-Red).
It'd be great if owners of the respective keyboards could share their opinion on them. :)
Inb4 thanks for answers :)
trebby
I have the Corsair K70 and I use it for osu!, it's great. Keep in mind that these two keyboards are practically the same, they're just standard keyboards with red switches. Corsair has custom keycaps with a different texture to them if you play FPSs, but that's not needed for osu!. It also comes with a wrist rest (I always use it, it helps tremedously). The CM storm trigger Z has other features like macros that aren't needed for osu, so when you strip them both down to the bare nessecities, they're practically the same keyboard. It all boils down to personal preference, which do you like more, the red backlight or the white? If you want to save more money, go with the CM Storm Trigger Z (there's not much of a difference to the price either way).

Hope I helped.
Vuelo Eluko
b1rd is that you
FrzR
Trigger Z. Because CM Storm.
Infevo
buy a cherry mx board and save yourself a crap load of money.
xasuma
I can recommend the cm storm trigger.
ZenithPhantasm
Corsair K70. Reactive typing+osu=LEDgasm?
Synpoo
I got the K70 3 or 4 days ago and it's amazing.
fieryrage
K70. I've been using it ever since Christmas, hasn't failed me yet. Very satisfied with it.