forum

[resolved] [confirmed] Removing Difficulties from a Collection

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
FencerTJ
Problem Details:
When two or more difficulties from the same mapset are in a collection, and only one of those difficulties is removed, Osu recognizes it as the whole mapset/song being removed from the collection rather than the specified difficulty being removed.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20150305 (latest)
VeilStar
I can confrim this.
RvNovae
I can confirm as well
Tom94
Soon fixed on cutting edge.
BanchoBot
Issue(s) in this thread have been addressed by the following changes:
  1. Add "-Set" button and make the "-" button remove only the currently selected beatmap. (Tom94)
The changes will be applied to builds newer than b20150403.15cuttingedge.

Please follow up in this thread if you believe more work needs to be done to fix the mentioned issues. If they have not yet been resolved, please provide any new details that may have arisen after this build.
VeilStar
When deleting a difficulty of a mapset that is in a collection, the mapset gets grouped untill clicked. Is this intended?

Edit: Something's also messing up. For some reason when I go into the songs selection list only 2 of my collections appear.
Tom94
Those 2 are unrelated, but i'll look into them. Mind making new topics and adding more detailed steps to reproduce your 2nd issue?
BanchoBot
  1. Add "-Set" button and make the "-" button remove only the currently selected beatmap. (Tom94)
The changes will be applied to builds newer than b20150406cuttingedge.

Please follow up in this thread if you believe more work needs to be done to fix the mentioned issues. If they have not yet been resolved, please provide any new details that may have arisen after this build.
BanchoBot

BanchoBot

BanchoBot

BanchoBot

BanchoBot

BanchoBot

formi
p/4025247

Looks like Fencer is popular with the girls, haha.
I don't know if i should laugh or cry now...
Tom94

formi wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/p/4025247

Looks like Fencer is popular with the girls, haha.
I don't know if i should laugh or cry now...
Sorry, just happened to do a small bugfixing spree right now and saw this as an opportunity. Better late than never. ;)