forum

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AmandawidOu
Hello, I uploaded an avatar on my profile, it worked perfectly for a few days and suddenly it didn't appear in game anymore. I checked on the website and it said that "The avatar functionality is currently disabled." and has been up until now. I uploaded my picture along with 2 friends (at the same time), and they didn't have a problem at all. Can someone tell me why this is happening please ?

Regards.
Derekku
Did you upload your avatar through an external url (i.e. hotlink) as opposed to uploading it directly from your computer? If that's the case, then it's probable that the link isn't working for whatever reason and you should try uploading from your pc instead.

If that's not the case, have you tried reuploading the image?

It's also possible that a mod/admin removed the avatar for being offensive, but that's probably less likely (and I'm not able to check something like that myself).
Topic Starter
AmandawidOu
I uploaded it from my computer and I can't try to upload it again because there's no possibility to do anything on the "change avatar page".
Maybe an admin removed it, it was a picture of me as a little girl playing with a barbie doll and I'm naked, but you can't see anything so I dont know why it would be offensive Oo. It's the only picture of me as a baby that I have on my comp, and my friends and I just wanted to upload pictures of young us. If that is why I can't have an avatar anymore, is it possible to activate it again and I will not upload the same picture, given that it appeared as offensive ?

Thanks for your time.
awp

Derekku Chan wrote:

It's also possible that a mod/admin removed the avatar for being offensive, but that's probably less likely (and I'm not able to check something like that myself).
This is actually the primary and, to my knowledge, only reason avatars disappear with the message "The avatar functionality is currently disabled.".

Something about this sounds familiar, but it was something I recall taking action on several months ago. If it happened recently, then I'm thinking of something else.
Topic Starter
AmandawidOu
It happened a few weeks ago, don't know if it's me you're thinking about Oo. Anyways, I honestly didn't think that my picture would be taken as offensive so I wanted to know if it's possible to have the avatar working again, and I'll change it. I play all the time, I have no reason to offend anyone intentionnally :D

Regards !
Topic Starter
AmandawidOu
Please answer me :/
k4mm3r
;_; I Can't put avatar, that's permanent? :C just for put ecchi images :( HELP! If someone can answer, please send me a pm :'C
James2250
On odd thread to bump, oh well I might as well just answer you here.

First of all whymeman sent you a warning PM stating that your previous avatar was inappropriate for a public forum and removed it, warning you that if you used another avatar similiar to it you would have your avatar privileges revoked completely.

Soon after that you put the same avatar back on your profile, so yes you now are banned from using them permanently.
(Also "just" for ecchi images?? That is a serious offense)