forum

[Archived] Collection tab not appearing on standard(1280x960) resolutio

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Juu_DELETED
Problem Details: I play a lot better using standard resolution, however for some reason the "collections" tab isn't available in this resolution. Recently played, artist, difficulty and no grouping are all still there, however the one tab that is arguably the most used and most important disappears. Is there a way to replace one of those 4 tabs with collections? I'm really surprised it does this, as I'm pretty sure way more people use the collections tab compared to the artist tab. I know you can group by collections above the tabs, however it's much more convenient to have it one click away, as opposed to three. Hopefully there's some way to change this, maybe in the skin.ini. If there isn't, I think this would be something good to add in a future patch, as I guarantee a lot of standard res players would appreciate it. Thanks.

Video or screenshot showing the problem: http://puu.sh/gtyhq/2437ceaa9e.png

osu! version: 20150305 (latest)
TheVileOne
Sounds like a feature request to me. Collection tabs only appear on widescreen resolutions.
VeilStar
Just use 'Group' 'by collections'?
Topic Starter
Juu_DELETED

TheVileOne wrote:

Sounds like a feature request to me. Collection tabs only appear on widescreen resolutions.
I would request the feature only if there is no way to access a collections tab in standard. I'm basically just wondering if there's something I can edit in osu! settings or a skin to make a collections tab appear instead of "artists." I mean honestly, considering how many people have collections, and how often people sort by artists, I can not understand why the artist tab would remain instead of the collections... if there's no way to fix this, i'll post in feature requests, wanted to ask first though.
TheVileOne
Someone has already requested this.
Topic Starter
Juu_DELETED

TheVileOne wrote:

Someone has already requested this.
God bless. Hopefully their request doesn't go unanswered, as it's a very legitimate request. Thanks for the feedback though.