forum

Hello!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MelodyAlexander
Hello everyone. I'm Brandon! I'm 20 years old and i have played Osu! for 6 years very casually.
I currently work at a movie theater and I do graphics design in my free time as well as play League of Legends and Street Fighter 4 (and occasionally skullgirls).
My favorite beatmap is M2U - Memory Of Beach and my favorite difficulty is AR8. I've come to the forums to make friends and help improve the community in any way possible so hopefully i can achieve both since i've just been lurking around on client for years.
I hope to be active on the forums and although i'm not too great at Osu! (Can't play above AR7-8) i hope i can help in any way possible to make the community better!
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Hello there. A pleasure it is to meet you. o/

Wow, we have someone who's been here a long time. To me, you feel like a wise and old person. xD

Jokes aside, I welcome you to osu!'s forums. I hope you enjoy your experience and participation here. :D
Topic Starter
MelodyAlexander

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

Hello there. A pleasure it is to meet you. o/

Wow, we have someone who's been here a long time. To me, you feel like a wise and old person. xD

Jokes aside, I welcome you to osu!'s forums. I hope you enjoy your experience and participation here. :D
Not quite here since the beginning but damn near.
Cerulean Veyron
Hey, Brand! Welcome to the forums~

Trying to help improve the community? I'm doing that as well c:
Raisha Millenia
Welcome to the forums, Brand!
Topic Starter
MelodyAlexander

Raisha Millenia wrote:

Welcome to the forums, Brand!
Brand. I like that nickname! Thank you both for that. I shall now forever be known in history as Brand the Conqueror!