forum

Grand Chase - #LongLiveTheChase

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Arcubin
This Thread is also an announcement for the closure of Grand Chase Service :(

they will close their service around may or sometimes.

#LongLiveTheChase|Official GCKR closure news (translated)|NAGC closure schedule|Youtube News|Map i dedicate to this game

Hello guys... :(

i bring bad news for anybody in here (Osu!) who also play The magnificent game "Grand Chase"

all link above is trusted, no lie on them. :(

cause of that, for everyone who want to remember Grand chase....

you can either post something related to grand chase here, posting some grief word, or whatever.

#LongLiveTheChase
PatZar
#LoveLiveGrandChase
MelodyAlexander

The day i got satan Seamus. I remember it very well it was the turning point of me playing competitive PvP in Grand Chase.
I finished with a level 70 Elesis and 50+ Lire, Arme, Jin, Ronan and Ryan. I'll miss this game... was the first one i ever put time into.
http://social.xfire.com/profile/comonculus
PatZar
i have too many pets in Indonesian server, except slime jk
My Thanatos lvl is 50 and stop playing :(( and got bad news for this game, damn KOG
AutoMedic
Giff new elsord patsh plis

no seriously, grand chase did a great job but it's time to move on.
PatZar
unfortunately Elsword is pay to win :(
Topic Starter
Arcubin

Genocide wrote:

elsword lack of balance :( a character is strong in one side... but in other side it's worst.

pay to win isn't the answer imo but even tho you buy some cash eq it's not boost your low stats enough...
Doodle99

Genocide wrote:

What? No.
Elsword is not p2w, but its not balanced.
And you can buy the b slot and sets in board...

btw, #LongLiveTheChase
LigerZero
Hika
I got really sad when I heard about this so I logged on to play a couple dungeons and I didn't realize how bad the game turned
But I still miss season 3 and how hard it was to get crest drops ):
Topic Starter
Arcubin
if just ragegames (or another) buy the license :(

i'll still play till now
Hika
Yeah, I'm trying to max my Jin & Sieg out before the server shuts down but it's really fucking hard to grind when I don't have time ):
Rainbow-
I remember when I first download GC, I was so hype, and recently I finally got all the characters, then I found that they were closing GC, it was my favorite game b4 osu! came along, I put all of my extra time into that game :( :( im so heartbroken that its dying, even though petitions about this are being made and signed...

#LongLiveTheChase
I hope KOG lets Grand Chase have a Happy Ending
LigerZero
now all can play grand chase private server from indonesia

Link website
KinkiN

#LongLiveTheChase

in Indonesian server I'm one of the first people that reach lvl 80 with Sieghart, from lvl 75 to 78 in the first day of level cap update #nostalgia #nolife
KokoaCrunch
#LongLiveTheChase
Nathanael
I missed my old days as a GCPH player with my old friends (I wonder what happened to my clan members). ;w;
Also, I think some people know me that I'm "that" person on "that" forum which is mostly German. :3

#LongLiveTheChase

I played at GCPH, NAGC and KGC servers.
LigerZero
GoodBye... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Sorry late because i'm found in my email
-SayaKai
#LongLiveTheChase (rip Grand Chase Philippines because of GM Leah Chan)
[ Kosuna ]
This was the last moment in the Grand Chase Brazil (GCBR), I'll miss you Lin... ;_;

-SayaKai

[ Kosuna ] wrote:

I'll miss you Lin... ;_;
me too ;w; (since Rin is my favorite character tho ;w; I cri)
Topic Starter
Arcubin
aww. idk this thread still go on :D

i though Grand Chase would be forgotten :D

nahh.. jk.. spirit of the chase will always on our heart :D
-SayaKai
lol.
-FireThunder-
#LongLiveTheChase
OMG after my Arme lvl 80 and other chara 60+++
IDGC want close that server made me mad :<
I had play with [GM]Molen on Indonesian Server ;w;

And this is my last dungeon on IDGC

I play NAGC too but so fast in there close too
i had my Arme lvl 35 and other 20++
i want cry...
-SayaKai
#LongLiveTheChase
I had play with my friends in GCPH, ans also I can participate the events or what lolololol
but 2long lol

Edit: also if I have couple, >break wai
LigerZero
mother of Attack and Skill attack
attack: 12xxx
skill attack 3xxx

[ Kosuna ] wrote:

I'll miss you Lin... ;_;
me too ;;;__;;;
-SayaKai
I rly can't get that +17 effect ;w;
Ashasaki

#LongLiveTheChase!

GC will always be in my kokoro T^T

As my tribute, I map one of its dungeon soundtrack :3

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/375370
PatZar
if you still want to play GC, go play the Private Server instead or play in android/iOS one, t/354242
Daichi Shinku
Welp, its official guys, the Korean server is already closed..
PatZar

Translate in indonesian:
Netmarble telah mengumumkan akan menutup Grand Chase Korea mulai 31 Desember 2015 mendatang.
Untuk diketahui,Grand Chase Korea telah beroperasi selama 11 tahun disana dan sebelumnya Grand Chase di negara lain termasuk indonesia sudah duluan menutup servernya pada tahun lalu...
Walaupun versi PC telah dimatikan,Grand Chase sendiri masih 'hidup' menjadi mobile game A-RPG yang bisa didownload gratis di Google Play/Apple Store....

Translate in english:
Netmarble announced will closing Grand Chase Korea start at 31 December 2015 soon.
As we all know, Grand Chase Korea has operated in the course of 11 years, and Grand Chase in other regions including Indonesian closed already the server last year...
Although PC servers are dead already, for itself still "Alive" and become mobile game A-RPG that you can download from Google Play/Apple Store...
rendhazuper
yang sabar ya bos