forum

Pentavision announced new update for DMTrilogy

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
yehl
Update news for DJMAX TRILOGY in Pentavision's Twitter (http://twitter.com/PENTAVISION_Dev)

[translation]
Five songs of the bottom will be updated for DMT at the beginning of june. It was too late, but we will make our efforts in update gradually from now on. I will show you the final plan of contents at the day of the presentation - 3:50 AM May 24th

Son of Sun
I Want You
First Kiss
Fermion
Sweet Shining Shooting Star

Thanks to all of your responses and attentions for recently update news. The size of update file will be about 450mb because BGA is made of full video rendering. you should make empty your HDD disk. - 4:32 AM May 24th
(please excuse if there is a mistake in translation.)

Time has passed away about one year since Pentavision didn't update at all for DMT. this is definitely so different with their comment in advertisement like "Continuous Update" that I've disappointed to them for a long time. now that it actually has taken place though. so I can't help to be delightful lol..however, who knows? It may be true that they just take advantage of DMT for appeal to DMP3 released newly
btw, time to warming up my tight fingers

SPOILER
and it's some screenshots of my old DMT play XD

mosluv
Teach me how to be good! I can't even do lvl 12 4k songs T_T! I'm lvl 60, so sad :(!
heintsi

yehl wrote:

New update news for DJMAX TRILOGY in Pentavision's Twitter (http://twitter.com/PENTAVISION_Dev)

[attachment=0:b5c41]pentavision.jpg[/attachment:b5c41]
[translation]
Five songs of the bottom will be updated for DMT at the beginning of june. It was too late, but we will make our efforts in update gradually from now on. I will show you the final plan of contents at the day of the presentation - 3:50 AM May 24th

Son of Sun
I Want You
First Kiss
Fermion
Sweet Shining Shooting Star

Thanks to all of your responses and attentions for recently update news. The size of update file will be about 450mb because BGA is made of full video rendering. you should make empty your HDD disk. - 4:32 AM May 24th
(please excuse if there is a mistake in translation.)

Time has passed away about one year since Pentavision didn't update at all for DMT. this is definitely so different with their comment in advertisement like "Continuous Update" that I've disappointed to them for a long time. now that it actually has taken place though. so I can't help to be delightful lol..however, who knows? It may be true that they just take advantage of DMT for appeal to DMP3 released newly
btw, time to warming up my tight fingers

SPOILER
and it's some screenshots of my old DMT play XD

[attachment=2:b5c41]DJMax@100117_063056.jpg[/attachment:b5c41]
[attachment=1:b5c41]DJMax@100116_210344.jpg[/attachment:b5c41]
i've seen you in djmax owning everyone :O also, great news. heard about update from hikato but he didn't know what songs they'll add..
Hope we'll see updates like this more in near future..
Topic Starter
yehl

Nexy wrote:

Teach me how to be good! I can't even do lvl 12 4k songs T_T! I'm lvl 60, so sad :(!
I suggest,
1. Play with tech set. It is useful to focus on training hard patterns. the point is not how much you can make in accuracy but how much you can progress in skill to challenge more and more hard diff. so let it leave to item set.
2. Keep practicing over 5k mode at least. If you get used to 5~6k, 4k will be a piece of cake to you. of course, It is helpful to prepare 7~8k afterward
3. RAISE YOUR PLAYCOUNT UP XD
mosluv
;o! Thank you for the advice :) .
Topic Starter
yehl
1. First Kiss
You can play it at once

2. I Want You
Achive over D rank of any MX difficulty in any mode

3. SSSS
Achive 40000 combos in Free mode

4. Son Of Sun
Achive over A rank of any HD difficulty in any mode

5. Fermion
Achive 70000 combos in Free mode

If it is achived, each of song is appeared in each number of Stage mode (both SoS and Fermion are in 4 stage)

Good luck
Azure_Kite
I'd say this recent update has given hope to a lot of Trilogy players recently. Since Forte Escape left the group Trilogy's been left pretty much to die. Until now.

Hopefully more patches with more songs are available soon, although I wish the videos aren't terribly encoded as this lot have been. 70MB for 2 minutes of video and charts for a single song is a little overboard, methinks.

And I hope to God they remove the scanlines in songs which use actual videos as their animations.
heintsi
/methinks weekly/monthly song additions would be perfect :)
And yeah, was thinking trilogy was left to die too, but hopefully they decided to revive it by adding 5 songs, which are one of the better songs out of entire dj max trilogy.