forum

Project M

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
sirscrafty_old
Anyone here play Project M? Who's your favorite character? Favorite combos?

I'm an Ivysaur kind of gal, with a little bit of Ness and Ike on the side. I really like how Ivy can cope with foes in the air and on the ground-- and there's nothing I like more than landing a downb.

If you don't know what PM is:
SPOILER
Project M is a community-made mod of Brawl inspired by Super Smash Bros. Melee's gameplay designed to add rich, technical gameplay to a balanced cast of characters while additionally enhancing the speed of play. Project M employs new codes which seamlessly add in new, universal features to the entire cast to add technical variety to all characters.

Project M is playable on ANY NTSC Wii, without any hardware modification, and even without any longterm software modification. All that is needed to get started is an SD card and a copy of Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
http://projectmgame.com/en/
BigFatCow
Wow, no one responded.

I play PM at my college dorm, but Melee seems to be the bigger game out of the two here. Sucks, cause PM is way better than Melee IMO.

I main Fox in PM because of how incredibly responsive and fast he feels overall. other than that, I use Ike and Mario on the side, since Ike is incredibly fun and Dr. Mario is my main on Melee.

Sadly, I don't do netplay. My current rig is dead, and WFC has been long gone... Would have loved to play against an Ivysaur though.
brunn08
Im waiting for the PAL version. But when I play in my friend NTSC imported wii console I like to play with mewtwo and meta knight (My favorite character on original super smash bros. brawl version.

My favorite stage is:

and